Untitled Part 36

Chapter 3317 The Inheritance Place Of The Lord Of Wumu Realm Is Discovered Again!ADVERTISEMENT

"Master Ye Tian, ​​this is the inheritance place of the fifth realm controlled by our Wind and Rain Loose Cultivator Alliance. It is a fifth realm that fell before the thirty-sixth multi-dimensional catastrophe. It is said that its strength is also extremely powerful, but it has offended several people. The existence at the peak of the fifth realm was severely damaged and eventually fell here."

"A person from the Fourth Realm discovered this heritage relic and contributed to it."

The fourth super-dimensional realm of the Wind and Rain Loose Cultivator Alliance - Shadow Cultivator Realm Master brought Ye Tian to an inheritance ruins and introduced.

According to the introduction of the Yingxiu Realm Master, this fifth realm was called Yaoyu Realm Master, and his strength was quite good, but unfortunately he still fell.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian entered this heritage site.

Dozens of extra-dimensional epochs later, Ye Tian came out of this ruins, bringing out three quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasures, two innate multi-dimensional Dao body inheritances, several secret techniques and other resources.

He shared all those inheritances with the Wind and Rain Loose Cultivator Alliance, and even shared some resources.

In the days that followed, inheritance relics from door to door were contributed by the Wind and Rain Loose Cultivators Alliance.

After all, those who have cultivated to the fourth realm can more or less find some inheritance relics, but many inheritance relics are too demanding, and they 037 cannot get rewards for entering the fourth realm, so they can only share them.

And Ye Tian is not only powerful, but also talented. Even if those inheritance relics have extremely difficult tests, it is not a big deal.

Gradually, Ye Tian gained a lot of benefits and many inheritances, and even acquired dozens of innate multi-dimensional Taoist bodies.

However, his inheritance of the Sanwu Secret Technique can only allow him to cultivate three innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies. No matter how many other innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies there are, he cannot cultivate them, but they can be left to the human race as their inheritance.

"A place of inheritance for the Lord of Wumu Realm?"

Ye Tian was shocked when he received the notice from the Wind and Rain Loose Cultivator Alliance. Moreover, this was not an ordinary inheritance place. The level was relatively high, but the test was very difficult.

This was discovered by a certain Fourth Realm person over a long period of time, and no other Fourth Realm person has discovered it yet.

This person in the fourth realm couldn't pass the test and couldn't get any benefits, so he handed over this inheritance place to the Wind and Rain Loose Cultivator Alliance.