Untitled Part 5

Chapter 3286 Taiyi Destroying Sword TalismanADVERTISEMENT

For overlord-level super-dimensional forces, having one more multi-dimensional vase will naturally help their strength skyrocket.

Of course, if the opponent also has the fourth extra-dimensional realm, Chiyang Palace will not take action.

However, Chiyang Palace sent a third realm person to investigate, but found that the human race owned the fourth realm, and they immediately did not dare to deal with the human race.

Chiyang Palace.

The leader of the Blazing Sun Realm showed a look of confusion and shock: "In a small territory over the Six Thousand Territory, a fourth-level super-dimensional realm was actually born!!!!"

He also had to admit that the fourth-level man named Ye Tian had really great talent, opportunity, and luck.

Of course, he also guessed that Ye Tian must have a lot of treasures, otherwise it would be impossible to break through to the fourth realm silently with almost no reputation.

So on this day, he went to visit Ye Tian and take a look at Ye Tian's reality.

Wow!

The Lord of the Blazing Sun Realm continued to shuttle, crossing one extra-dimensional territory after another, and soon came to the Six Thousand Layer Territory.

"The void is so weak, as if it can destroy an extra-dimensional territory with just one strike!"

The Lord of Blazing Sun murmured.

He knew this was not an illusion, but a fact.

With the strength of the Fourth Realm, such an extra-dimensional territory is too weak, and it can indeed be destroyed with a wave of hands.

Soon, he came to the territory where the human race was.

"The Lord of Chiyang Palace, Chiyang Realm, is here to pay a special visit to the human race's Yetian Realm Master!"

ADVERTISEMENT

The voice of the Lord of Blazing Sun came.

"Lord of Chiyang Realm, what is this guy doing here?"

Ye Tian frowned.

The sudden visit of this Fourth Realm guy was a bit beyond his expectation, but he probably didn't attack him, otherwise he would have hit him directly.

"Lord of Chiyang Realm, please come in!"

Ye Tian said.

Wow!