Untitled Part 39

Chapter 3320: Tenth Heaven Gate Combat Power, In Charge Of The Ten Dimensional Heaven Gate Tower!ADVERTISEMENT

Ten-Dimensional Heaven Gate Tower.

Ye Tian came here. He had passed the sixth level before, but he had never passed the seventh level.

Soon, he came to the seventh level.

A gatekeeper at the seventh level fought with Ye Tian, ​​but was killed instantly by Ye Tian with one finger.

Passed the seventh level.

Then, Ye Tian was still the gatekeeper who instantly defeated the eighth level, and then came to the ninth level.

Similarly, the gatekeeper at the ninth level is very powerful, but with Ye Tian's supreme skill in the four realms, he can still be killed with one move.

Later, Ye Tian came to the tenth level, which is also a level that no one has passed so far.

Level 10.

After Ye Tian entered here, he saw a gatekeeper from the fifth realm.

"The fifth realm!"

Ye Tian was surprised, he thought he was the gatekeeper of the fourth realm.

But if you think about it carefully, even with the blessing of the Tenth-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower, the Gatekeepers of the Fourth Realm can only have the combat power of the Ninth Heaven Gate, and it is impossible to exert the combat power of the Tenth Heaven Gate Gatekeeper.

so.

The gatekeeper at the tenth level is a fifth-level figure, so it makes sense.

However, this figure in the fifth realm is not in the right state and has become a puppet of the one-dimensional Tianguan Tower. 05

"kill!"

Ye Tian started fighting with this fifth-level figure. This was also his first duel with the fifth-level figure.

ADVERTISEMENT

boom!!!!!

The strength of this fifth-level figure is extremely terrifying. Every move and every move is a four-dimensional multi-dimensional secret skill, and the ninth-dimensional will skills are also one after another. The opponent's super-dimensional rules realm is also a first-dimensional rule.

In an instant, this area was in the void of the opponent's dimension.

Ye Tian also activated the rules of the first dimension to create his own dimension, and the two dimensions continued to collide.

"Multi-dimensional sword, cut!"

Ye Tian held the innate multi-dimensional treasure, the Sky Wooden Blade, and cast the multi-dimensional sword.