Untitled Part 81

Chapter 3362 Taihao Star, Taihao Gold Liquid!ADVERTISEMENT

boom!!!!!

Ye Tian's soul will absorbed this wisp of mist star breath, and obtained the effect of rapid tempering, and the soul will continued to grow.

"The breath of Misty Star is indeed the most suitable treasure for tempering the soul's will!"

Ye Tian was very excited and continued to use this breath of fog stars to temper his soul and will.

In the following years, Ye Tian continued to use the breath of the fog star to temper his soul and will. However, after using the fog spell for a long time, he also discovered another flaw of the fog spell.

That is, every time the Mist Ming Technique is used, the soul will be affected by the Mist Star, and will gradually be attracted to the Mist Star. It is not a good thing to want to enter the Mist Star.

Fortunately, he can give up copying the body, and no matter what the sequelae are, he can solve them.

"That mysterious woman has never practiced the Mist Technique, so she probably doesn't know the sequelae of the Mist Technique." Ye Tian murmured.

He doesn't care about this either, silently practicing the Mist Ming Technique, constantly tempering and strengthening his soul's will.

He believed that if he continued to practice like this, he would be able to temper his soul and will to the fourteenth dimension in a short time.

Unknowingly, hundreds more domain elements passed by.

at this time.

ADVERTISEMENT

He has understood the rules of one hundred and thirty dimensions, and has tempered his soul will to the limit of the thirteenth dimension 747 will. If he goes further, he can temper his soul will to the fourteenth dimension.

As for cultivation, he is still at the late stage of the seventh realm, but he has made great progress at this level and is not too far away from the peak of the seventh realm.

Cursed gold veins.

Ye Tian once again sent a batch of healing items that day, and also sent more Yuanxia mother liquor.

Although the mysterious woman's Yuanxia mother liquor can still last for a long time, it will never be too much, and it is also a must-have for healing.

Just after Ye Tian delivered these things, the mysterious woman said: "Little guy, my name is the Master of Ziyun Realm!"

"Master of Purple Yun Realm!"

Ye Tian didn't know what Ziyun Realm Master meant. Although he knew something about Ziyun Realm Master from the spying on the copy talent, the meaning of her name was different when she took the initiative to say it. Could she? Aren't you afraid that your identity will be exposed and you will attract enemies?