Untitled Part 28

Chapter 3309 Sky Wooden BladeADVERTISEMENT

Before you know it, a thousand extra-dimensional eras have passed.

During this period, no one from the Fourth Realm has been here.

After all, there are very few people in the Fourth Realm who enter the Sky Spider Battlefield, not to mention that the Sky Spider Battlefield is very large. Other Fourth Realms don't dare to run around casually, and the possibility of Ye Tian being discovered is very low.

"about there!"

Ye Tian smiled.

After a thousand extra-dimensional epochs, he finally created two four-dimensional multi-dimensional secrets.

One of the four-dimensional multi-dimensional secret arts is the Seal of Tribulation Fire, and the other four-realm multi-dimensional secret skill is the Blade of Tribulation Thunder.

After creating these two four-dimensional multi-dimensional skills, Ye Tian no longer hesitated and immediately approached the wooden sword.

!!!!

The power of the calamity fire broke out and swept across Ye Tian.

Ye Tianli used the Seal of Tribulation Fire, and a seal appeared around him, forming a fire seal that directly blocked the power area of ​​the Tribulation Fire. "Eight Six Seven" Immediately afterwards, the power of thunder struck.

Ye Tian immediately used the Thunder Tribulation Blade, and a thunder knife appeared, slashing at the falling Tribulation Thunder, directly drawing away the power of the Tribulation Thunder.

In this way, Ye Tian passed through many obstacles and came to the vicinity of the wooden knife.

"Wake it up for me!"

Ye Tian grabbed the wooden knife with one hand, and terrifying fire and thunder erupted.

But Ye Tian relied on two four-dimensional multi-dimensional skills to fight his way out.

However, he was still severely injured, his body was almost scrapped, and the extradimensional boundary in his body had been shattered.

It can be said that this replica body is useless, but he also successfully brought out the three-evil innate multi-dimensional treasure wooden sword.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Go quickly!"

Ye Tian first sealed the Three-Tribulation Innate Multi-dimensional Treasure with the Great Realm Armor Technique before escaping.

Immediately.

He left the Sky Spider battlefield as quickly as possible.