Untitled Part 4

Chapter 3285 Discovered!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian also passed the second test after researching and creating the secret skill of will in the seventh dimension - Wu Mu's Tribulation and Killing Technique.

Many rewards appeared, allowing him to choose a treasure from them.

Ye Tian selected for a long time and finally chose a treasure——Seven-Dimensional Heavenly Fruit.

According to the introduction, this treasure is a special thing that grows in the seventh dimension of a treasure land. It is bred by absorbing multi-dimensional energy. It takes infinite years to be born. It can greatly temper the soul's will, and the effect is very good. .

Ye Tian wanted to quickly improve his soul will, so he chose it.

Wow!

The Seven-Dimensional Heavenly Fruit fell into his hands.

Then, Ye Tian left here with the Seven-Dimensional Sky Fruit and the Will Dimension Gem.

Back to the outside world.

Ye Tian took the Seven-Dimensional Fruit of Heaven and immediately retreated to refine it, using it to strengthen his soul and will.

In order to maximize the use of this seven-dimensional fruit, Ye Tian used the Rock Will Method, a method of tempering the soul's will, to absorb the refining Dimension Ascension Kaiji 05.

!!!!

The energy of the Seven-Dimensional Sky Fruit continues to refine Ye Tian's soul and will, making his soul and will continue to strengthen, becoming more and more tenacious and powerful.

This time, he spent dozens of extra-dimensional epochs refining before finally refining this seven-dimensional fruit, and his soul's will also skyrocketed.

Later, he used the secret technique of Thousand Dimensions to test the level of his soul and will.

"Still in the seventh dimension, but very close to the eighth dimension!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian murmured.

It can be said that this seven-dimensional fruit has saved him a long period of hard work!

"If I get another Seven-Dimensional Heavenly Fruit, I can definitely elevate my soul will to the eighth dimension!"

Ye Tian said confidently.

So after a period of time, he once again sent a replica body to the inheritance place of Lord Wumu to pull wool. He wanted to obtain another Twenty-dimensional Fruit.

"Something's wrong, why is there the slightest bit of danger?"