Untitled Part 22

Chapter 3303: The Hand Of Jie Feng, The Complete Ten-Dimensional Celestial Body!ADVERTISEMENT

"Perhaps this calamity wind itself is an opportunity!"

Ye Tianming realized the truth.

If his guess is correct, the calamity wind in this inheritance place is a test in itself. As for the owner of the Extinction Realm being able to enter the inheritance place through the safest channel, he is undoubtedly very lucky. This kind of luck is almost impossible to copy.

The real way to pass should be to understand the calamity wind here and create a multi-dimensional secret skill, so as to pass through the passage here and enter the real place of inheritance.

Therefore, Ye Tian tried to create his own multi-dimensional secret skill here by understanding Jie Feng.

This process is bound to be extremely difficult and may even consume countless hours.

In order to save time, he planned to use the cloned body to experience the power of Jie Feng again and again, and even tried to accommodate Jie Feng into his body.

Although this will cause the body to be copied to perish, at least there will be great gains, which is many times better than silently meditating.

In this way, Ye Tian's duplicate bodies kept trying, sacrificing each duplicate body, which also made him understand Jie Feng better and better, and his understanding of Jie Feng became deeper and deeper.

Ten extra-dimensional eras!

One hundred extra-dimensional eras!

Five hundred extra-dimensional epochs!

A thousand extra-dimensional epochs of time passed as soon as Ye Tian realized it here.

During this period, his cultivation level improved slightly, his realm of super-dimensional rules also improved a bit, Wu Mu's body also successfully broke through to the second level of Dacheng realm, and Sanwu's secret method was raised to the second level of Dacheng limit.

The overall strength is much stronger than before, but such strength is undoubtedly not enough to pass the fifth level of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower, unless his Wumu body can break through again and reach the third level. , so that he can pass the fifth level.

Or let him cultivate into the third innate multi-dimensional Tao body and perfectly control the three innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies.

at this time.

Ye Tian is close to creating a multi-dimensional secret that can utilize the tribulation wind. Once created, he can pass through the tribulation wind and enter the true place of inheritance.

ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

Ye Tian's eyes showed joy, because his four-dimensional multi-dimensional secret skill was finally created.