Untitled Part 43

Chapter 3324 Understand The Rules Of Three Dimensions!ADVERTISEMENT

"How did this guy practice?"

Jumu Chilong was extremely horrified. How difficult it was to break through from the fourth realm to the fifth realm. On the territory of No. 4000, it was the last interdimensional catastrophe that gave birth to a fifth realm. As a result, Ye Tian actually appeared in a non-multidimensional realm. During the tribulation, he directly broke through to the fifth realm, which was really too evil.

Among the Scarlet Flame Dragon Clan who came this time, there was no one from the fifth realm. These Crimson Flame Dragon Clan from the fourth realm were extremely respectful when they saw Ye Tian.

"I want this place inherited by the Lord of Wumu Realm!"

Ye Tian said.

These Fourth Realm members of the Red Flame Dragon Clan didn't know what to say for a moment, but they knew very well that their senior leaders would never let it go.

You must know that the Red Flame Dragon Clan is extremely powerful, but they are very low-key. They also have the fifth realm, and there are more than one. Among the family of super-dimensional creatures, "Fifty-Seven" can be ranked in the top three.

In their opinion, Ye Tian was only in the early stage of the fifth realm, and the Red Flame Dragon Clan would definitely not give up on this place where the Wumu Realm Master inherited it.

At this time.

Jumu Chilong sent a message: "Master Ye Tian, ​​the Red Flame Dragon Clan will not give up here. There are more than one fifth realm in the clan, and some have even survived many multi-dimensional catastrophes."

His original intention was for Ye Tian to give up here to avoid being suppressed by the Red Flame Dragon Clan.

However, Ye Tian said directly: "Juimu Red Dragon, I am not afraid of the Red Flame Dragon Clan."

Juimu Chilong still wanted to persuade him, but other members of the Chiyan Dragon Clan urged him to leave.

Soon, these Red Flame Dragon Clan left.

Ye Tian also knew that soon, these Red Flame Dragon Clan would invite existences from the fifth realm.

But, so what?

There are a lot of resources in a land inherited by the Lord of Wu Mu Realm, and he will not give up. Even if it is useless to him in the future, it is an unimaginable resource for the human race.

Moreover, he wants to control this territory and not allow other forces to set foot here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Not long after, these Scarlet Flame Dragon Clan returned to their clan and told the matter to the fifth realm members of the Scarlet Flame Dragon Clan.