Untitled Part 78

Chapter 3359 Observe Taichu Star, Taichu Domain Body Is Completed!ADVERTISEMENT

So in the following days, Ye Tian devoted himself to practicing the thirty-sixth level of star dimension secret technique.

As for the mysterious woman, he was in no hurry to go there.

However, he still sent a clone body to continue exploring the Land of Kunxu. With his current strength, exploring the Land of Kunxu would be much safer. There are not many seventh-level multi-dimensional beings who are stronger than him.

Not long after.

Ye Tian finally found a healing object again——Jellyfish Colorful Lotus. This healing object is of a higher grade than Yunwei Golden Fruit, but there is only one in quantity, and its total value is naturally not as good as those of Yunwei Golden Fruit. Virgin fruit.

The person guarding this jellyfish colorful lotus is a very powerful snake-like seventh-level multi-dimensional life, and the opponent is sleeping.

But when Ye Tian approached here, the other party woke up.

"Outsiders, seek death!"

This seventh-level multi-dimensional life instantly attacked Ye Tian. A "nine-seven" gray rays of light crossed the dimensional void and directly attacked Ye Tian. This attack ignored the distance of the dimensional void and could not be avoided at all. Choose hard resistance.

I saw Ye Tian urging the Taichu Domain Body to easily resist this move.

If he hadn't mastered the Taichu Domain Body, he felt that he probably wouldn't be able to withstand it, because the power of this attack had already reached the fullest blow.

BOOM!!!!

Ye Tian fought with this multi-dimensional snake of life in the seventh realm, constantly using the twelve swords, leaving sword marks on his body.

However, this multi-dimensional life was indeed powerful enough and its vitality was very tenacious. It persisted for a long time before being severely injured by Ye Tian and escaping.

And this jellyfish lotus belongs to Ye Tian.

In the days that followed, he found several healing objects one after another. The seventh-level multi-dimensional beings he encountered were no longer strong, and they were killed by him easily.

ADVERTISEMENT

And when he found these healing objects, he did not give them to the mysterious woman. Instead, he waited until more time passed before giving them to her.

Otherwise, if he goes now, the mysterious woman will definitely know that he has mastered Taichu Realm Body.

It is not normal to master the Taichu Domain Body so quickly.