Untitled Part 64

Chapter 3345 Enter The Tianshu Battlefield And Accumulate Resources!ADVERTISEMENT

After investigation and search, Ye Tian finally found a very good dimensional treasure, whose value far exceeded the Shishu Golden Plate, and was even higher than the Thirteen Tribulations and Ten-Dimensional Heaven Gate Tower.

Yin Xuan illustrated book!

This is a medium-sized dimensional treasure. It has the effect of deduction and analysis. Its effect is far greater than that of the Ten-Shuttle Golden Plate. It also has side effects, that is, it will consume its own potential. If used for a long time, the body's potential will be exhausted. As a result, it is difficult to improve the cultivation level even with refining resources, and the qualifications will be very poor.

But it had no effect on Ye Tian.

However, the Yinxuan illustrated book is very valuable, and he can't afford it now.

After all, the Yinxuan Illustrated Book is a medium-dimensional treasure with a value of 300 million multi-dimensional treasures. Many people in the sixth realm cannot afford it.

"It seems that we must earn more resources in the coming years!"

Ye Tian murmured.

Many resources in the upper domain are in the hands of those big forces, and it is difficult for ordinary casual cultivators to obtain many resources.

But as long as you are not afraid of falling, there are still many ways to obtain resources.

For example, Tianshu battlefield.

The Tianshu battlefield is a battlefield opened by the Tianshu Sect in the twelfth dimension. The Tianshu Sect wanted to seize a territory in the twelfth dimension. The resources there were extremely rich, but the multidimensional beings there fought hard to resist. The Tianshu battlefield was formed.

In order to gain an advantage, Tianshu Sect allowed a large number of forces and casual cultivators to participate and take away half of the treasures.

In such a war, the fifth realm is completely cannon fodder, and even the ordinary sixth realm is just a more powerful cannon fodder. Only those top sixth realms or the invincible beings in the sixth realm are the ones fighting the war. Main force.

ADVERTISEMENT

As for the seventh realm, they will almost never take action. This is also agreed by both parties. If the seventh realm takes action, the war will escalate. Those seventh realms also cherish their lives and will not fight for a territory.

Although the people from the Fifth Realm are just cannon fodder when they enter the Tianshu battlefield, the resources there are really rich and there are too many good things. Just getting a treasure is enough to rise.

Therefore, the people in the fifth realm are all trying their best to enter the Tianshu battlefield and come back as long as they have some gains.