Untitled Part 72

Chapter 3353 Rules Of Thirteen Dimensions!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian was able to deal with these Yuanxia female beasts. Although he had a slight advantage in terms of dimensional rules, it was somewhat difficult to kill these Yuanxia female beasts.

However, his original intention was not to kill these Yuanxia mother beasts, but to snatch the Yuanxia mother liquid.

Boom!!!

These Yuanxia female beasts were knocked away by Ye Tian, ​​allowing Ye Tian to seize the opportunity.

Immediately, his other cloned bodies intercepted these Yuanxia mother beasts, and the last cloned body snatched the Yuanxia mother liquid.

"Wake it up for me!"

Ye Tian's dimensional rules turned into a big hand in the void, directly taking away the power of these Yuanxia Mother Liquids.

There was not much Yuanxia mother liquor here, but it was taken away in an instant, and then escaped quickly.

These Yuanxia female beasts could not catch up with Ye Tian, ​​and they were soon escaped by Ye Tian.

In the days that followed, Ye Tian continued to search for the Yuanxia mother liquor and found several more places, but also forcibly snatched the Yuanxia mother liquor.

However, the Yuanmu River is indeed huge enough. If you want to find all the Yuanxia mother liquor, it will take a lot of time.

So on this day, Ye Tian came to the depths of the Curse Spirit Gold Mine again.

Since he had the token given by the mysterious eighth realm woman, he did not need to pass through the dimensional passage of the Purgatory Saint Sect this time, and directly shuttled to the depths of the Cursed Spirit Gold Mine, which the Purgatory Saint Sect didn't even know about.

"Senior, I'm here!"

Ye Tian said.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Oh, did you get Yuanxia mother liquor?"

The mysterious woman was surprised. Not too long had passed. It was only dozens of Yuan years. This amount of time was nothing to her.

She originally estimated that Ye Tian would need at least several thousand domain time to create the supreme secret skill of the fifth realm, defeat those Yuanxia mother beasts, and obtain some Yuanxia mother liquid. Now it seems that she is underestimating Ye Tian. .

Of course, it is also possible that Ye Tian himself was about to comprehend the supreme secrets of the Five Realms, and that was why he was able to comprehend the supreme secrets of the Five Realms so quickly.

Wow!

Ye Tian took out these Yuanxia mother liquor.