Untitled Part 82

Chapter 3363 True Cooperation!ADVERTISEMENT

"I didn't expect there would be such a secret to breaking through to the eighth realm!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

Of course, he does not need Taihao Gold Liquid. He is still ready to attack the eighth realm after comprehending the rules of the 365th dimension.

However, just because he does not need the eighth realm does not mean that his relatives do not need to break through to the eighth realm in the future.

Moreover, the Master of Ziyun Realm knows many secrets and is extremely powerful, so he is indeed a good partner to cooperate with.

If the Master of Ziyun Realm can come up with enough Taihao Gold Liquid and other benefits, he really doesn't mind cooperating.

"Master Ziyun Realm, do you have Taihao Gold Liquid in your hand?"

Ye Tian asked.

"There are indeed some, but not many!" Master Ziyun Realm said: "If you are willing to cooperate, I can give you all these Taihao Gold Liquids, but I need you to do something.

"whats the matter?"

Ye Tian must ask clearly.

The Lord of the Purple Yun Realm said: "Although the Lord of the Poison Dragon Realm belongs to a family of super-dimensional creatures, he is a high-ranking member of the Ten Youmen. The Ten Youmen destroyed the force I belonged to - the Tianyun Sect. That's why.

ADVERTISEMENT

I hope you can help me find out the information about Shi Pylorus. I have stayed here for too long, and I don't know much about the current situation of Shipymen. Remember, you should not offend the Ten Pylons for the time being. There are more than one Ninth Realm among the Ten Pylons. "

"More than ten pylons - one ninth realm?"

Ye Tian was very surprised. This force was too powerful. The Master of Ziyun Realm actually offended such a force.

However, since he chose to cooperate with the Master of Ziyun Realm, he is naturally not afraid of the Ten Pylons.

"Master Ziyun Realm, what is the strength of the Ten Pylons, and what level does it belong to in the Upper Domain?" Ye Tian asked.

The master of the Purple Yun Realm said: "The strength of the Ten Pylons is also extremely powerful in the Upper Domain. In addition to the nine multi-dimensional territories that occupy the top nine serial numbers, it can probably be ranked in the top thirty among the many forces in the Upper Domain. Our Tianyun Sect was originally ranked over 300."

"Only the Ten Pylons with multiple ninth realms are ranked in the top thirty, not counting the nine forces?"

Ye Tian was shocked.

How terrifying are the powerful forces in this upper domain!