Untitled Part 44

Chapter 3325 Relatives Break Through The Fifth RealmADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian has obtained a lot of innate multi-dimensional Tao body inheritance. The ordinary innate multi-dimensional Tao body inheritance only has three levels. He can't stand it now. The top innate multi-dimensional Tao body inheritance has five levels.

And Ye Tian now naturally wants to cultivate the fifth-level innate multi-dimensional Taoist body.

He quickly chose one of the innate multi-dimensional Taoist bodies that contains five layers of inheritance - Canghai Sword Body!

This innate multi-dimensional Dao body inheritance comes from the Tianwei realm master, and among the properties of the Tianwei realm master, there are materials for cultivating the Canghai sword body - multi-dimensional sword stones.

Therefore, he directly chose to practice this innate multi-dimensional Taoist body.

Not long after, Canghai Sword Body cultivated to the first level, which improved his physical quality and strengthened his strength.

After that, he used various resources to improve Canghai Sword Body.

Gradually, his Canghai Sword Body was upgraded to the first level of Xiao Cheng and Dacheng, and then to the second level of Xiao Cheng and Dacheng...

Ye Tian is very rich now, so he naturally doesn't worry about the improvement of Cang Hai's sword body.

After a long time, Ye Tian had already cultivated Canghai Sword Body to the fourth level, allowing his own strength to skyrocket again.

And he is about to master the secret art of will in the tenth dimension. The secret art of will in the tenth dimension is also very powerful. The original master of Chisha Realm knew the secret art of will in the tenth dimension. If he had not mastered the supreme secret art of the four realms, plus two The heavy dimension rules suppressed the opponent, otherwise he would also be injured by the Chisha realm master.

The Tenth Dimension's secret art of will is simply a harvesting technique in terms of killing weak fifth realms. It can easily kill a weak existence.

Thousands of extra-dimensional epochs of time have passed.

This day.

Ye Tian completely created the tenth-dimensional willpower secret skill—the ten-dimensional sword light!

ADVERTISEMENT

After creating this secret art of will in the tenth dimension, his strength improved a bit.

However, if you want to truly increase your strength and make a qualitative change in your strength, you must create the supreme secret of the Five Realms.

However, it is too difficult to create the supreme secret skill of the Five Realms.