Untitled Part 48

Chapter 3329 The Second Five Realms Of Supreme Secrets!ADVERTISEMENT

The crystal system barrier is a barrier between the territory of No. 4,000 and the territory of No. 3,000. This barrier is extremely thick, simply beyond the imagination of the fifth realm.

Even in the sixth extra-dimensional realm, it is impossible to break through the crystal system barrier. You can only pass through the eleventh dimension in a special way and find the weak points of the crystal system barrier from the eleventh dimension. It took a long time to break the crystal system barrier, and only then could we leave the territory of No. 4,000 and enter the territory of No. 3,000 and more.

The territory with more than 3,000 numbers calls itself the upper domain, and the entire territory with territory number 4,000 is called the lower domain.

The crystal system barrier is so strong, but there are crystal system barrier spaces. However, such crystal system barrier spaces are very rare and difficult to find. And even if some crystal system barrier spaces exist, they are deep inside the crystal system barrier and cannot be entered at all. go.

"287" only has a very small number of crystal system barrier spaces that are just close to the territory of No. 4000. It can be broken into within a certain period of time. However, after entering, once the crystal system barrier is restored, if you want to get out again, you need to It's been a long time waiting.

Obviously, the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace has found a crystal barrier space that can be entered, and now it has entered directly to avoid the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death.

Is this approach feasible?

It's really doable!

However, this move really angered other forces, but they did not dare to really destroy the remaining extra-dimensional realms in the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace. If there are still extra-dimensional realms left to survive, when the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death has passed, After coming out of the fifth realm of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace, he will definitely take revenge.

Moreover, if they don't kill them, it will be almost impossible for those in the extra-dimensional realm in the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace to survive the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death without the protection of the strong men in the fifth realm.

"The crystal system barrier space should not be able to accommodate too many extra-dimensional realms. If too much goes in, there will definitely be some problems. Otherwise, those fifth realms in the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace will not give up so many extra-dimensional realms, or even return them. There are descendants of the fifth realm who have also been given up!"

Ye Tian has little interest in this kind of crystal barrier space, and there is no point in just cramming a few strong people into it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Of course, if such a crystal barrier space was really given to him for free, he would accept it.

In the following days, fifth realms often disappeared. These fifth realms may have found ways to avoid the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death, but it may not be reliable. Some even can only avoid the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death by themselves. He directly abandoned all his family and influence.