Untitled Part 85

Chapter 3366 Jiuxuanwei River!ADVERTISEMENT

"Start practicing the fog-eye soul technique!"

He had long ago obtained this mist-eyed soul technique in the upper domain. Many forces have it and even sell it. However, it is too rare and useless and is not sold publicly.

After he inquired about it, he purchased the Mist Eye Soul Technique inheritance from a certain force.

Now, he can practice directly.

I saw Ye Tian activate the seal of the fog-eye soul technique, absorb the energy breath of the fog-eye red stone, and integrate it into his body.

However.

The Mist Eye Soul Technique is not a secret technique that is easy to practice. Once it fails, the consequences will be quite serious. It will directly cause serious damage to the soul and will, and damage the body.

really.

Ye Tian soon failed in his cultivation, his soul and will were severely damaged, and his body was torn apart.

But he immediately asked another copy body to practice again, and this copy body dissipated directly.

In the following days, Ye Tian used the energy here to practice the fog-eye soul technique again and again. It took many years to successfully practice the snow-eye soul technique.

At this time, a strange eye appeared in the depths of his soul and will, which meant that his mist-eye soul technique had reached the level of the first eye. This level could not avoid the tracking and deduction of the ninth realm. It also required Continue to practice.

In order to prevent other fog and shadow spirits from disturbing his practice, he also sent a copy of his body to hide in the dark. If a fog and shadow spirit came over, he would directly lead it away so that it would not disturb his practice.

Time passed by, and years passed one by one.

Six hundred Yuan years later, Ye Tian has already cultivated eight eyes, which is equivalent to reaching the eighth level of fog-eye soul technique, which can resist the tracking and deduction of the eighth level.

If you cultivate the ninth eye, you can withstand the tracking and deduction of beings in the ninth realm.

ADVERTISEMENT

And he is about to complete it.

boom!!!!!

A large amount of energy from the foggy red stone poured into Ye Tian's body, and gradually condensed the ninth eye deep in the soul's will.

At a certain moment, nine eyes were connected in one picture, representing the ultimate state of the mist-eyed soul technique.