Untitled Part 84

Chapter 3365 The Spirit Of Fog And Shadow!ADVERTISEMENT

The fifteenth dimension.

Ye Tian kept traveling back and forth and condensed multiple replica bodies. He was afraid that the replica bodies would fall and he would have to come in again, which would be troublesome.

Therefore, he left multiple cloned bodies scattered everywhere, and it was impossible for them all to die instantly. In this way, the seeds were preserved, and the cloned bodies could be condensed in the future.

Ye Tian already knew the location of the Misty Eye Star, so he only needed to rush to the Misty Eye Star.

However, the journey was very dangerous.

Because this is the fifteenth dimension, it is common to encounter multi-dimensional beings in the eighth realm here. Some multi-dimensional beings in the eighth realm are very powerful. Even the Chiyang Sect does not dare to explore the entire fifteenth dimension. , only dare to occupy a small area, otherwise there will not be enough manpower to guard it.

In the fifteenth dimension and the eighth superdimensional realm, people often get killed and die.

Ye Tian's current strength is indeed comparable to that of ordinary eighth-level beings, but there are too many eighth-level multi-dimensional beings that can kill him.

This day.

Ye Tian encountered a very terrifying eighth-level multi-dimensional life 05. The other party just glanced at him, and his body was petrified and shattered. Even a Dacheng-level Taichu domain body could not withstand it.

After that, his other clone body bypassed this area and continued to move forward.

After a long time, Ye Tiancai came to Misty Eye Star, and lost three cloned bodies.

It can be seen from this that the ordinary eighth realm dares to cross the fifteenth dimension, unless the place of entry happens to be near the Misty Eye Star.

The Misty Eye Star is so huge that even from a long distance, one can feel the pressure it brings.

According to the Master of Ziyun Realm, the Misty Eye Star was originally an ordinary star in the 16th dimension, but even an ordinary star is unimaginably huge for the 7th and even the 8th realm. stars.

The extra-dimensional world is nothing more than a small bubble compared to this misty-eyed star.

ADVERTISEMENT

Even many smaller extra-dimensional territories are about the same size as this fog-eyed star.

The closer he gets to this misty-eyed star, the greater the pressure Ye Tian will bear, and his movement speed will become very slow, and he will not be able to break the dimensional void here.

Before approaching the Foggy Eyes Star, it seems to be a mist. After getting closer, you can see the Foggy Eyes Star clearly.