Untitled Part 20

Chapter 3301 Get It, Buy Kasyapa Wisdom LeavesADVERTISEMENT

Qingju Realm Master quickly calmed down. Although the Qingya Family is very weak, even if it is exposed, it will not destroy the Qingya Family.

After all, the Qingya Family still has some trump cards.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​let me tell you that our Qingya family does have the inheritance of the third level of Kassapa's wisdom body, but the inheritance of the third level of Kassapa's wisdom body is so precious that it cannot be easily traded to outsiders." Qing Ju The realm master said so.

Ye Tian smiled slightly and said: "Master Qingju, any treasure can be traded, it's just a matter of price. How can the Qingya family be willing to trade the inheritance of the third level of Kasyapa's wisdom body?

The master of Qingju Realm saw that Ye Tian seemed to be unwilling to leave unless he could trade the third-level inheritance of Kasyapa Wisdom Body. He felt solemn in his heart, for fear of offending Ye Tian and thus provoking a powerful enemy for the Qingya family.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​our Qingya family has an enemy who is at the peak of the fourth realm. If you can kill him, we will give you the inheritance of Kasyapa Wisdom Body Di Zhukang!" This is the idea of ​​Qingchang Realm. road.

She just said such harsh conditions to make Ye Tian give up automatically.

And the Qingya Family does have such an enemy, but the person at the peak of the fourth level is not too strong, and he is afraid of the Qingya Family's trump card, so he doesn't dare to directly attack the Qingya Family.

But such enemies have always survived, and the Qingya family is always in crisis.

"Can!"

Ye Tian agreed directly.

"What, you agree?" Qingju Realm Master was surprised.

That was the ultra-dimensional realm at the peak of the fourth realm. Even if it was average in other aspects, he had been practicing for a long time and the realm of ultra-dimensional rules was not low. In addition, his cultivation level was much higher than that of Ye Tian. Ye Tian dared to kill the peak of the fourth realm. A super-dimensional realm?

And Ye Tian didn't even ask, isn't he afraid that the other party is the fourth realm of overlord-level super-dimensional forces?

"Yes, I agree. I will help you kill the other party. Your Qingya family will pass on the third level of Kasyapa's wisdom body to me!" Ye Tian said seriously.

"Okay"々!"

ADVERTISEMENT

The leader of Qingju Realm also agreed.

Immediately, she gave Ye Tian the information about the fourth realm person.

"I'll be back soon!"

Ye Tian left the Qingya family.

I Can Copy Talent NovelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara