Untitled Part 25

Chapter 3306 The Main Battlefield Of The Multi-Dimensional Catastrophe!ADVERTISEMENT

The ultimate silver mountain.

The master of the White Armor Realm and many other fourth realms are extremely confused.

"Bai Kai, why hasn't that person come out yet?"

A fourth level person asked with great confusion.

It stands to reason that the erosion power of the cave deep in the Silver Mountain Veins is so terrible that even the strong ones at the Fourth Heaven Pass cannot hold on for long.

But now dozens of extra-dimensional eras have passed, and the other party is still cultivating there. This is not a problem of being damaged and unable to break through, but a problem of falling and the original!

After practicing for such a long time, there is a high probability that he will die. Even if he comes out now, his injuries will be almost impossible to heal.

Is that person stupid?

"Will he perish?"

Another fourth realm asked.

"It should not fall. Maybe the other party has a way to resist that corrosive force, so it can last longer!"

The master of the white armor realm guessed so.

But as time passed, five hundred extra-dimensional eras passed.

Ye Tian is still practicing hard in seclusion there and has not come out yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

The leader of the White Armor Realm didn't believe that Ye Tian was still alive, but he didn't dare to risk going in.

But in fact, Ye Tian did die several times, but he condensed and copied the body again and again, so that he could continue to practice enlightenment there.

"Three thousand realms of super-dimensional rules!"

Ye Tian was extremely excited at the moment.

Although the improvement of efficiency is much slower now, as long as we continue to comprehend thousands of extra-dimensional era years, we can definitely improve the realm of extra-dimensional rules to the realm of five thousand ways.

But after five thousand paths, if he wants to continue to improve, it will be much slower. He needs better treasures or better treasures to quickly improve to the realm of super-dimensional rules.

Just like that, a super-dimensional era has passed.

at this time.

Ye Tian's realm of super-dimensional rules has reached 3,500.