Untitled Part 41

Chapter 3322 The Black Statue Turns Out To Be A Dimensional Treasure!ADVERTISEMENT

After some more years, Ye Tian stabilized the fifth realm and then came out of seclusion.

"Congratulations to our ancestors for breaking through to the fifth realm!"

Many powerful human beings were extremely excited. This was the fifth realm. The most powerful one in the 5000 Territory was in the fourth realm, but the ancestor had broken through the fifth realm.

Today, the human race has completely crushed all the forces in the 5000 Territory and has become the first overlord-level extra-dimensional force.

In the territory of No. 5,000, the Fourth Realm among the super-dimensional forces such as the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce, the Multi-Dimensional Heshan, and the Immortal Ancient Sect came to congratulate the human race and sent a large number of gifts.

They are also afraid that the human race will destroy them.

They have also been to Territory No. 4,000 and know how powerful the Fifth Realm is. Even in Territory No. 4,000, the Fifth Realm is the top existence.

They have never seen the fifth realm, but they can imagine that after Ye Tian breaks through the fifth realm, his strength far surpasses them and he can definitely kill them easily.

Therefore, they dare not offend the human race.

The human race was all excited, but Ye Tian was not so excited.

Even if he breaks through to the fifth realm, he is still not sure of surviving the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death. His strength is still far behind, and he needs to continue to improve his strength.

after. 890 Ye Tian replaced all the cloned bodies into the fifth realm.

ADVERTISEMENT

"After breaking through the fifth realm, my soul and will have entered the tenth dimension. The dimensional body is ten times more powerful than the previous physical body. Unfortunately, those soul and will tempering methods are of no use to me now, and I still need to create Come up with a better soul and will tempering method.

Later, he began to retreat again.

This time, he wants to break through both the Wu Mu body and the ten-dimensional celestial body to the fourth level.

At the same time, he also knows that if you want to fuse two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies, you must understand the two-dimensional rules; if you want to fuse three innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies, you must understand the three-dimensional rules.

According to Qi Ling Xiaoguan's introduction, his former master Tianwei realm master understood the rules of six dimensions, integrated six innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies, and coupled with the supreme secret knowledge of the five realms, he can be called invincible in the fifth realm. .