Untitled Part 56

Chapter 3337 Understand The Rules Of The Seven Dimensions!ADVERTISEMENT

The peak cultivation level of the fifth realm is the limit of the fifth realm, and one step further will reach the sixth realm.

But it is very difficult to break through from the fifth realm to the sixth realm. Countless fifth realms cannot break through to the sixth realm.

If the fifth realm wants to break through to the sixth realm, one of the most basic requirements is that the soul and will must step into the eleventh dimension, and the minimum level of dimensional rules must be five-dimensional rules.

Of course, the higher the realm of dimensional rules, the higher the chance of breakthrough. If one understands the rules of seven dimensions, then the chance of breakthrough is almost 100%.

However, if you want to break through from the fifth realm to the sixth realm, the real difficulty is not like this.

If you want to improve the dimensional rules and soul will, relying on endless long years, there is still hope, but there are still countless fifth realms that cannot be broken through [the real difficulty lies in the dimensional space within the body]

If the fifth realm wants to break through to the sixth realm, it is necessary to make the internal dimension void and turn it into reality. Only then can it truly trigger transformation, break the shackles, and advance to the sixth realm.

This step has blocked countless fifth realms, and even if the sixth realm is allowed to break through again, it may not be possible to break through.

If you want to make the dimension void and turn it into reality, there are generally two methods.

The first method is to intercept a fragment of the eleven-dimensional real dimension and integrate it into the body, thereby completely transforming the dimensional void and completing the transformation from virtual reality to reality.

However, 610 fragments of the real dimension of the 11th dimension are so rare. This requires a terrifying war to break out in the 11th dimension, breaking a corner of the 11th dimension, thus giving birth to a fragment, and you have to obtain this fragment. It is conceivable that Know the reason for the difficulty.

The second way is to find resources that can make the void in the body's body become reality. During the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death, this type of treasure may be born.

During the last multi-dimensional catastrophe of death, a person in the sixth realm was born. It was through finding this kind of resource that he could turn the emptiness of the dimensions in his body into reality.

But Ye Tian also learned a breakthrough method from the mouth of the ten-dimensional Tianguan Tower Artifact Spirit.

ADVERTISEMENT

That is to understand the dimensional rules to the ninth level. As long as you understand the ninth dimensional rules, the dimensional void in the body will automatically evolve and become reality, thus easily breaking through to the sixth level.