Untitled Part 15

Chapter 3296 Cooperate To Kill The Enemy And Destroy The Power Of The Realm Lord!ADVERTISEMENT

"The master of the realm of annihilation is you!"

When the master of the Bone Realm saw this sudden attack from the fourth realm, his expression changed drastically.

This is the master of the realm of annihilation, and he is quite famous in the realm of No. 4000. Although his training years are far less than his, he is also an extremely evil person in the fourth realm. He has understood the multi-dimensional secrets of the four realms and the rules of extra-dimensional rules. The realm has reached about 10,000 realms, and the cultivation level has also reached the peak of the fourth realm.

It is also rumored that the master of the realm of annihilation has also developed an extremely powerful innate multi-dimensional Taoist body, and has cultivated it to the third level.

It can be said that the attack of the Lord of Extermination is extremely terrifying.

If we talk about disadvantages, it is that the soul will of the Lord of Extinction is not high, and it is said that he has not yet entered the eighth dimension. This is because the Lord of Extinction was not born in a powerful force, but is a casual cultivator, and it is a treasure that enhances the soul will. It is extremely rare, and naturally he cannot easily improve his soul will.

boom!

The attack of the Lord of Extermination directly broke through the ten-dimensional shield of the Lord of Bones, but after it was broken, the attack power was not strong, and it could only slightly hurt the Lord of Bones.

However, the defense was broken and that was enough.

Ye Tian also seized the opportunity and instantly used the secret skill of the eighth dimension of will - Wumu Sword Light.

"Wu Mu Sword Light, break!"

Ye Tian's attack penetrated the White Bone Realm Lord's body and directly struck at his soul and will.

It stands to reason that the soul and will of the Lord of the Bone Realm has also reached the eighth dimension. Unfortunately, his injuries were too severe, and countless years have passed, and his soul and will have become extremely weak. It seems to be the eighth dimension, but in fact it is only the seventh dimension. Intensity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Therefore, the Wumu sword light penetrated into his soul and will, and every ray of will was annihilated under the attack of the Wumu sword light.

In an instant, the soul and will of the Bone Realm Lord was completely wiped out.

The Lord of the Bone Realm has fallen!

After killing the Lord of the Bone Realm, Ye Tian waved his hand and took away the body of the Lord of the Bone Realm, and then broke through the formation of the treasure house with the Lord of the Extinction Realm.