Untitled Part 88

Chapter 3369 Attack On The Poison Dragon Realm Master!ADVERTISEMENT

Attacking the Ninth Realm?

Ye Tian quickly asked: "Master Ziyun Realm, you want to attack the ninth realm, what do I need to do?"

"You don't need to do anything for the time being, you should break through to the eighth realm as soon as possible!" said the Master of Ziyun Realm.

At this time.

Ye Tianru said truthfully: "Master Ziyun Realm, I don't want to attack the eighth realm for the time being."

Master Ziyun quickly thought of something, "You want to attack the eighth realm with the rules of the 365th dimension. It's too difficult. Even if I help you with all my strength, I can't help you understand the 360th realm." Five dimensional rules. It is not as easy to comprehend the dimensional rules in the seventh realm as it is in the eighth realm. If you want to comprehend the 365 dimensional rules in the seventh realm, "I'm afraid only those nine forces can help you." Do it."

"I want to give it a try!"

Ye Tian didn't say much, he didn't want to be exposed.

After all, he and Master Ziyun only have a cooperative relationship, not a close relationship, so there is no need to say anything.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian separated from the master of Ziyun Realm, and she went to find a place to attack the ninth realm.

As for where to break through, he was not told.

When the master of Ziyun Realm succeeds in breaking through, the Ten Pylons will inevitably be exposed, but it is definitely impossible to destroy the Ten Pylons.

The Purple Yun Realm Master's idea is not to destroy the Ten Pylons. That can't be done. She just wants to kill the Poison Dragon Realm Master and his lineage.

"The Master of Ziyun Realm should be confident of breaking through to the ninth realm. I must also understand the rules of the 365th dimension as soon as possible so that I can break through to the eighth realm."

Ye Tian murmured.

Time flies.

Hundreds more domain years have passed, and now Ye Tian has understood the rules of two hundred and ninety-nine dimensions.

ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

The Master of Ziyun Realm contacted Ye Tian.

When he saw the Master of Ziyun Realm again, the other person's breath made him tremble all over.

The ninth realm!

The Master of Ziyun Realm has undoubtedly achieved a breakthrough!