Untitled Part 8

Chapter 3289 The Four-Dimensional Multi-Dimensional Secret!ADVERTISEMENT

The Six Shadow Realm Masters and the others dare not pursue the matter any further and will treat it as if it does not exist.

But many Fourth Realms are a little panicked. After all, there are only so many Fourth Realms in Territory No. 5,000, and most of them have left Territory No. 5,000. There will not be more than one Fourth Realm stationed in Territory No. 5,000. Hundreds.

But now, in a short period of time, three fourth-level deities have fallen one after another, which is not a small number.

The key is that they don't know who killed these three Fourth Realm people. They want to deduce some traces, but they can't.

Ye Tian has practiced the Great Realm Armor Technique to the fourth level. Even in the fifth level, his traces cannot be deduced. He also erased the traces of killing the Blazing Sun Realm Master and the others. In addition, the territory of No. 6000 There is no fourth realm, there are just some weak extra-dimensional realms. It is impossible to pry into the original battle, so naturally it is not clear what happened.

Therefore, Ye Tianguo's "510 Office" is not afraid that these fourth realms will trace him.

Besides, so what if he is found out, with his current strength, he is absolutely invincible in the territory of No. 5,000.

Of course, he didn't want to expose himself.

There is no Fourth Realm in Territory No. 5000, but there is a Fifth Realm in Territory No. 4000. What if a Fourth Realm finds a Fifth Realm as a backer, so it is better to be careful.

"Hahahaha, yes, with the assistance of the essence of the four-dimensional multi-dimensional rules, my level of super-dimensional rules has improved much faster. According to this efficiency, within a thousand super-dimensional eras, I should be able to improve the level of super-dimensional rules to two Momochi!"

Ye Tian murmured.

It is already very fast to upgrade the super-dimensional rules to two hundred. You must know that the super-dimensional rule realm of the Blazing Sun Realm Master is only around three hundred. It is estimated that it is the effect of using the essence of multi-dimensional rules to improve. But even so, if you want to It is also extremely difficult to improve the super-dimensional rules.

For example, the multi-dimensional rules bottle in Ye Tian's hand can be used to cultivate the multi-dimensional rules essence of the four realms even if multiple fourth realms are killed. With the help of multi-dimensional wisdom light, soul bottle and other means, it can be upgraded to six or seven hundred super dimensions. The rules are very good.

ADVERTISEMENT

It is absolutely extremely difficult to comprehend a thousand super-dimensional rules and upgrade the field of super-dimensional rules to the realm of success.

Of course, it was also because there were so few chance treasures in the territory of No. 5000 that it was difficult to be promoted.