Untitled Part 68

Chapter 3349 Cursed Gold Mine!ADVERTISEMENT

"It's so simple to refine a top-level dimension treasure?"

Ye Tian also found it incredible that even this kind of weapon could be mass-produced. The power of the upper domain was simply unmatched by the lower domain.

However, he took a look at his body and found that it was indeed damaged a lot. Even if he wanted to recover later, it would be difficult to fully recover.

And this is only refining once. If it is refining multiple times, the physical problems will be even greater.

Perhaps most of the Sixth Realm present have long since given up on advancing. For them, physical damage means damage, as long as it can bring benefits to the forces or families behind them.

After the refining this time, the Sixth Realms left one after another, but there will be a second batch of Sixth Realms to continue to refine the top-level Dimensional Tongbao.

Shutter Chamber of Commerce.

Ye Tian came here to submit a task and buy Tianmui Gold Liquid. "Zero Nine Seven"

Soon, I bought ten more bottles of Tianmui Gold Liquid.

This time, he was not in a hurry to accept the task of refining the top-level dimension treasure. After all, this task cannot be canceled. This is the long-term business of the Baiye Chamber of Commerce, unless the Baiye Chamber of Commerce is destroyed.

Therefore, he waited until he had exhausted the Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid before taking on this task.

Moreover, he still had to gather funds. Otherwise, he would not have enough funds to purchase Tianmui Gold Liquid later.

Time flies.

After a period of time, Ye Tian exhausted the Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid and continued to refine the top-level Dimension Tongbao.

In the following years, he participated in such tasks again and again. Over time, he purchased a large amount of Tiansui Gold Liquid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Finally on this day.

Ye Tian's cultivation level reached a breakthrough.

boom!!!!

The late stage of the sixth realm has been reached!

However, he did not take up the task of refining the top-level Dimension Tongbao from the Baiye Chamber of Commerce at this time. After all, fools all know that refining the top-level Dimension Tongbao so many times in a row will cause serious health problems, and it is impossible to throw it away.

If you continue to go, you will really be suspected.