Untitled Part 60

Chapter 3341 The Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace Came Back, I Was Dumbfounded!ADVERTISEMENT

Territory No. 4000.

A new extradimensional world.

The Lord of the Extinction Realm came out of seclusion and was filled with emotion when he saw the human race everywhere.

When the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death came, he found a special place that even the sixth realm could not perceive. He practiced there and broke through to the fifth realm, and also understood the rules of dimensions, plus there was a body The clone stayed in the outside world to learn the information.

Unexpectedly, after the interdimensional catastrophe of death, the human race quickly occupied all the extra-dimensional territories, and the population multiplied so fast. Coupled with their strong strength, thousands of extra-dimensional territories were changed one by one.

Now, this place has become the territory of the human race.

"It's time to leave here and enter the upper realm!"

The master of the realm of annihilation secretly said.

He obtained the inheritance of the Upper Realm and a treasure that could directly enter the Upper Realm, but it could only be used once and could not be returned.

Once he reaches the upper realm, he hopes to reach the sixth realm.

Wow!

The figure of the Lord of Extinction disappeared and left here.

Hundreds of millions of extra-dimensional eras have passed again.

At this time, the human race has become a truly giant force in these thousands of extra-dimensional territories. The number of fifth realms has been cultivated to dozens, among which Ye Xingchen is among the many resources provided by Ye Tian. He quickly raised his cultivation level to the peak of the fifth realm, and also understood the rules of the three dimensions.

In addition, he created a large number of five realms of supreme secrets, even used them countless times with his own eyes, allowing him to understand them, and gave countless instructions, finally allowing Ye Xingchen to comprehend an ordinary five realms of supreme secrets.

At this point, Ye Xingchen's strength is considered to be the most top-notch existence in the fifth realm.

However, compared with Ye Tian, ​​the gap is still too big.

If Ye Tian hadn't wanted to break through in the most perfect way, he would have reached the sixth realm long ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

Ripples appeared on the crystal barrier of Territory No. 4000, and figures walked out of it.