Untitled Part 27

Chapter 3308 Three Tribulations Innate Multidimensional Treasure!ADVERTISEMENT

"That is the real innate multi-dimensional treasure!!!!"

Ye Tian couldn't believe that there was a real innate multi-dimensional treasure here.

Not far ahead, a wooden sword was suspended there, wrapped in a large amount of calamity fire, and there were a large number of calamity thunders on it, which were constantly bombarding the wooden sword.

Although Ye Tian does not have a truly complete innate multi-dimensional treasure, he can be sure that this wooden sword is a complete innate multi-dimensional treasure.

"Strange, why is there an innate multi-dimensional treasure here?"

Ye Tian was very surprised.

You must know that almost all innate multi-dimensional treasures are in the hands of those in the fifth realm. The fourth realm only has some quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasures, or incomplete innate multi-dimensional treasures.

The value of a true innate multi-dimensional treasure is hundreds or even a thousand times that of a quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasure.

It can even be said that no matter how many quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasures there are, they cannot be exchanged for a true innate multi-dimensional treasure.

An innate multi-dimensional treasure is enough for countless fourth realms to fight for it, and even the fifth realm will take action.

"It is impossible to give birth to an innate multi-dimensional treasure of the wood type in the calamity fire. This is unreasonable. Could it be that there is a super-dimensional realm that placed it here, otherwise the explanation does not make sense!"

Ye Tian wanted to take away this innate multi-dimensional treasure, but found that the tribulation fire here was abnormal, and the tribulation thunder was too terrifying.

A copy of Ye Tian's body forced its way over, was directly burned by the calamity fire and severely injured, and then was directly killed by a calamity thunder.

but.

He also gained some insights from it and learned some things.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It's definitely made by the Fifth Realm!"

Ye Tian is sure.

Because there are traces of the formation here, but the strong men who set up the formation were too terrifying. They used special means to use the tribulation fire and thunder here as the foundation of the formation, just like an innate multi-dimensional formation.

If it were an ordinary fourth realm, you wouldn't be able to see anything at all. Even if you could see the formation, you would only think it was an innately formed multi-dimensional formation.