Untitled Part 91

Chapter 3372 Occupying Territory For The Human Race In The Upper DomainADVERTISEMENT

"With the supreme dimensional domain body, coupled with the three hundred and sixty-five dimensional rules, and the strongest secret skill in the seventh realm, my current strength is extremely powerful even in the eighth realm!"

However, there is definitely a big gap between Ye Tian's strength at this time and that of the Master of Ziyun Realm before his breakthrough.

The original Master of Ziyun Realm had a soul will of the 16th dimension, and later he broke through to the 17th dimension, comprehended the most powerful secrets of the Eight Realms, and definitely comprehended the rules of the highest dimension, and completed the realms of multiple dimensions.

It can be said that his current strength is still far from enough.

After stabilizing the realm, Ye Tian continued to understand the Taichu Star. As for the supreme dimensional domain body, it had to be slowly improved and could not be raised to an extremely high realm all at once.

After reaching the eighth realm, Ye Tian's understanding has naturally improved. It stands to reason that it is easier to understand the rules of the dimension.

However.

Ye Tian's dimensional rules have reached the 365th level, and he can only comprehend the highest dimensional rules if he continues to improve.

Fortunately, he can still comprehend the rules of the highest dimension with the help of Taichu Star, but he also knows very well that it is not easy to comprehend the rules of the highest dimension. Even if his comprehension efficiency is many times that of other eighth realms, it will still take a long time. .

Another 320.

Ye Tian is still practicing Wuming Technique, using the breath of Wuming Star to temper his soul will. His soul will has now reached the peak level of the fifteenth dimension. If he goes further, he can upgrade his soul will to the fifth dimension. Sixteen dimensional levels.

In order to be able to break through, Ye Tian also used up many resources that could help improve his soul's will, plus the assistance of Wu Mingxing's breath.

After a thousand years of hard training.

This day.

Ye Tian's soul and will finally broke through and reached the sixteenth dimension.

With the breakthrough of soul will, Ye Tian's strength has also improved a bit. If he can improve the secret skill of soul will in the 16th dimension, his strength will continue to skyrocket.

However, it will definitely not be possible in a short time.

"There is one more thing to do right now, which is to occupy an area in the upper domain and place some human super-dimensional realms!"