Untitled Part 90

Chapter 3371 Breakthrough, The Eighth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

"Like Taichu Star?"

Ye Tian thought of this special multidimensional star.

"That's right." The Master of Ziyun Realm nodded slightly, "The Taichu Star is a very special multi-dimensional star. It is far from comparable to the Misty Eye Star. Even the Ninth Realm cannot come close to the Taichu Star, but it also makes it almost impossible for the Eighth Realm people to defeat the Taichu Star. As your own natal star, you must absorb the energy of the Taichu Star to make a breakthrough. The Taichu Domain Body is not good either. Even if the Taichu Domain Body is at the perfect state, the breath of the Taichu Star it absorbs is too weak and far from reaching the standard for breakthrough."

"Master Ziyun Realm cannot break through on his own. Is there no such example?"

Ye Tian asked.

"Maybe there is, but I haven't seen it and I don't know." Zi's realm master said.

The former master of Ziyun Realm was just an eighth realm master, how could he know so many secrets!

Ye Tian didn't think too much. Anyway, he was still far away from reaching the ninth realm. His current goal was to comprehend the rules of the 365th dimension and then break through to the eighth realm.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​if you want to attack the ninth realm in the future, I can help you find a suitable multidimensional planet." Master Ziyun said.

She felt that there was nothing she could do about the Ten Youmen, but Ye Tian was very defiant and might be able to surpass the Lord of Gaiyou Realm, so investing in Ye Tian and placing her hopes on Ye Tian was also a choice

This is also the reason why she told Ye Tian about the Pearl of Guixu.

"Thank you so much, Lord Ziyun!"

Ye Tian thanked him.

He also knew that if he could not break through to the ninth realm in the future and had to use multi-dimensional stars, he would definitely have to break through according to the method taught by the Master of Ziyun Realm.

Subsequently.

He was separated from the Master of Ziyun Realm.

Purple Rhyme Realm mainly goes to retreat to practice and enhance strength, and will not appear in a short time.

The same is true for Ye Tian. He wants to focus all his energy on understanding the dimensional rules and strive to understand the 365-dimensional rules as early as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

The years that followed.

Ye Tian continued to use Taichu Descendant to understand the dimensional rules. With the domain body secret technique multi-dimensional wisdom light and the top dimensional Tongbao Xuanlin Mirror, Ye Tian quickly understood the dimensional rules.