Untitled Part 34

Chapter 3315 The Multi-Dimensional Catastrophe Of Death!ADVERTISEMENT

"I didn't expect that studying a ball of blood would be life-threatening!"

Ye Tian smiled, not panicking, but more excited.

If it were just the ordinary blood of the multi-dimensional life in the sixth realm, it would not be of high value. However, this blood contains the power to kill the multi-dimensional life in the sixth realm, which is of sufficient research value.

He could tell that the ray of sword light should be the remaining power of a six-level supreme secret skill, which was even more terrifying than the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Sword.

The key is that this ray of sword light has existed for countless years. Even though it contains very little power, which is far inferior to the power of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Sword displayed by the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower, it is worse than that it can be maintained forever and will help Ye Tian even more. .

"Perhaps I can use this ray of sword light to create a unique skill in the four realms that suits me!"

Ye Tian was very excited when he thought of this.

He is very clear about how much the four-dimensional multi-dimensional secrets can help his strength. The requirement of the Tenth Heaven Gate of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower is to create the four-dimensional multi-dimensional secrets by himself.

Of course, it is not enough to create the four-dimensional multi-dimensional magic by yourself. You must also upgrade the super-dimensional rule realm 05 to the level of 100,000. Only then can you hope to pass the tenth level of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower.

Ye Tian's current strength is very close to that of the Eighth Heaven Pass. If he creates a supreme secret skill in the Four Realms, his combat power will definitely be comparable to that of the Ninth Heaven Pass, and will not be weaker than ordinary fifth realm existences.

"It must be difficult to create the ultimate secret of the Four Realms by yourself, but now I at least see hope!"

Ye Tian said excitedly.

ADVERTISEMENT

In the following years, he spent most of his time studying the sword light in this mass of blood, trying to create the supreme secret of the four realms.

Territory No. 4000.

The tenth dimension.

Multidimensional Temple.

The projections of the fifth realm gather here.

The multidimensional temple is a relic left by a sixth realm before countless multidimensional catastrophes. Since it cannot be taken away and there are no treasures, it was later used as a temporary meeting place by these fifth realms.

If there is any big event, these fifth realms will gather here to chat, and it is very hidden. Even the sixth realm cannot detect the content of their talks.