Untitled Part 70

Chapter 3351 The Mysterious Woman At The Peak Of The Eighth RealmADVERTISEMENT

Billions of extradimensional epochs have passed.

This day.

boom!!!

Ye Tian's cultivation finally reached the peak of the sixth realm.

"Finally a breakthrough, the peak of the sixth realm!"

Ye Tian was very excited.

However, when he went to Purgatory Holy Sect to accept the mission, he was still in the middle of the sixth realm. After all, he had been there many times and had serious physical problems. It would be abnormal if he could continue to easily break through to the peak of the sixth realm.

He showed an attitude of sacrificing himself for the forces behind him, which is somewhat normal.

"I have to enter the cursed gold mine again. This time I go to the place mentioned by the leader of the extermination realm to see if I can get that treasure!"

Ye Tian knew that it would be difficult to take away the treasure, but he had to give it a try.

Cursed gold veins.

deep.

Ye Tian came here. At this time, the special power of the cursed gold veins was constantly corroding his body. His body had some problems in order to confuse the Sixth Realm guarded by the Purgatory Holy Sect.

Now it seems that it is necessary to change to a replica body, and it is necessary to maintain the cultivation level at the peak of the sixth realm, which will make it easier to persevere.

soon.

Ye Tian condensed another real body copy body, and then continued to move forward.

After a while, he arrived at the specific location mentioned by the Lord of Extinction Realm.

This is a cave, and in the cave, a huge gray stone suddenly appeared.

Ye Tian looked at the gray stone and thought about it silently.

boom!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

The realization of the dimensional rules suddenly came to his mind, and he activated the multi-dimensional wisdom light, and the outside body was still activating the Yinxuan illustrated book to analyze it.

As a result, his dimensional rules have improved too quickly, far faster than using the dimensional treasure to comprehend.

"Let's see if we can take it!"

Ye Tian grabbed the stone with one hand, and all his strength exploded, even using the dimensional rules.