Untitled Part 51

Chapter 3332 The Multidimensional Catastrophe Of Death Is Coming!ADVERTISEMENT

After a long time.

boom!

Ye Tian's soul and will completed the transformation and officially entered the eleventh dimension.

He tested it with the Thousand Dimensions Technique, and his soul and will instantly entered the eleventh dimension.

"It's done, the soul will of the eleventh dimension!"

After Ye Tian's soul and will were upgraded to the eleventh dimension, his strength also improved a lot. The power of the tenth-dimensional will secret skill was even slightly improved.

It would be even more terrifying if he realized the secret skill of will in the eleventh dimension.

But this will be difficult. Even an invincible being in the fifth realm like the Lord of Tianwei Realm has not realized the secret art of will in the eleventh dimension. If he had really realized it, he might not have perished.

Moreover, the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death is coming, and he has no time to realize the secret knowledge of the eleventh dimension of will.

In the days that followed, he continued to refine the Blood Devouring Dimension Grass, but the effect was mediocre, not as good as before, but it was still better than nothing.

Therefore, he continued to collect blood-devouring dimension grass and continued to temper his soul will, which was improving at a slow speed.

At the same time, he was also looking for more treasures from the depths of the void in the tenth dimension, so he naturally had to fight with some extremely powerful multidimensional beings in the fifth realm.

Relying on the 567 six-dimensional rules, he has no problem keeping his life, but if he really encounters that kind of extremely evil fifth-level multi-dimensional life, his multi-dimensional life replica body is undoubtedly not enough.

Moreover, he also discovered one thing, that is, the sixth realm of the tenth dimension appeared many times, and some sixth realm multidimensional beings wandered around the periphery of the tenth dimension many times.

This is the number of times he has discovered it, and the number of times he has not discovered it is probably even greater.

Obviously, this represents a signal that the multidimensional catastrophe of death is coming, and these sixth realm multidimensional beings are also looking for opportunities.

During the multidimensional catastrophe of death, opportunities that all multidimensional beings in the sixth realm long for will inevitably arise. Otherwise, multidimensional lives in the sixth realm will not be attracted.

Some sixth-level multi-dimensional beings may just snatch opportunities, but some sixth-level multi-dimensional beings will destroy everything, or destroy extra-dimensional territories in battles.