Untitled Part 71

Chapter 3352 Yuan Muhe Created The Supreme Secret Skill Of The Six Realms!ADVERTISEMENT

Later, Ye Tian said again: "Senior, if I go back and forth to the Purgatory Holy Sect again and again, I am afraid I will be suspected. After all, I am not a member of the Purgatory Holy Sect.

The woman was silent for a moment, then reached out to grab it, and a piece of cursed gold ore appeared, which she easily turned into a token.

"With this token, you can teleport directly into here, and it will be more convenient to leave!" the woman said.

"Thank you, senior!"

Ye Tian was shocked. The eighth realm was really powerful. He could easily refine such a treasure, but he was far behind.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian left.

After Ye Tian left, the woman's face became paler, dense cracks appeared all over her body, and a large amount of black aura burst out from her body.

But soon, she suppressed the strangeness in her body.

"f**k, if I can recover and enter the ninth realm someday, I will definitely kill you!"

The woman said coldly.

However, she doesn't dare to go out now. Her power and everything have been destroyed by the other party, and now she doesn't dare to leave the cursed gold mine.

This place is very special and has an impact on the Eighth Realm and even the Ninth Realm, but it can avoid the deduction of the Ninth Realm. She is hiding here, and with her own arrangement, the people in the Ninth Realm 397 will never be able to find her.

However, she has been hiding here for countless years, and her injuries have become more and more serious. Coupled with the influence of the cursed gold, she is in good condition.

This time, she met Ye Tian and found that Ye Tian was very talented and had great potential. He could definitely become an invincible being in the sixth realm in the future. It would not be a problem to break through to the seventh realm. He could be her spokesperson. She gathers resources.

As long as she gives enough benefits, there won't be any problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Of course, there are risks in this move, but she can only do this, otherwise as time goes by, her injuries will become more and more serious.

At that time, she dared to go out. Once she dared to go out, she would definitely be sensed and she would definitely die.

Therefore, there is no choice but to cooperate with Ye Tian.

After Ye Tian left the Curse Spirit Gold Mine, he wanted to obtain the Yuanlu Treasure Liquid.