Untitled Part 98

Chapter 3379 Taichu Astrology!ADVERTISEMENT

The sixteenth dimension.

Taichu Star.

This is the deepest part of the sixteenth dimension, and the Taichu Star is far larger than the Xuanwu Star.

It can be said that Taichu Star is the almost largest multi-dimensional star in the sixteenth dimension, and it is also the most valuable multi-dimensional star.

Before Ye Tian got close to Taichu Star, he already felt his body being torn apart by a force. Even the rules of the highest dimension he understood were very weak under this force.

"I have to swallow the fragment of that multi-dimensional supreme thing!"

Ye Tian crushed and swallowed the fragments of the multi-dimensional supreme object. The energy of the multi-dimensional supreme object poured into his body, and his body became a hundred times stronger in a short period of time.

However, his reaction also slowed down a lot, and his body became slightly stiff.

Whoosh!

Ye Tian continued to move forward and soon entered the range of Taichu Star, but he did not feel uncomfortable.

If he hadn't used the multi-dimensional supreme object, his body would have been torn apart.

After a while, Ye Tian was very close to Taichu Star, and his body was no longer shuttled by himself, but was forcibly pulled by Taichu Star.

At this moment.

Ye Tian no longer resists Taichu Star, but devotes himself to cultivating Taichu Star Aperture.

boom!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

A large amount of Taichu Star energy poured into his Taichu Star Aperture, making his Taichu Star Sky become more and more heavenly.

soon.

Ye Tian fell into Taichu Star.

At this time, he couldn't even move.

Now, he can only do two things, one is to practice the Taichu Star Aperture, and the other is to understand the Taichu Star and understand the rules of the highest dimension.

Ye Tian tried to understand Taichu Star, and the effect was great.

Then, while absorbing the energy of the Taichu Star and cultivating the Taichu Star Aperture, he understood the Taichu Star.

Of course, it is also possible for him to use his external replica body to comprehend Taichu Star through this replica body.