Untitled Part 21

Chapter 3302 The Terrifying Calamity Wind!ADVERTISEMENT

A thousand leaves of Kassapa's wisdom, one drop of Kassapa's wisdom essence, plus some essence of four-dimensional multi-dimensional treasure gourds are enough for Ye Tian to reach the third level of Kassapa's wisdom body 100%.

Of course, he still has to fully understand the third level of Kasyapa's wisdom body. If he practices recklessly, he will most likely fail to break through.

Once the breakthrough of the innate multi-dimensional Tao body fails, the sequelae will be great, and in the most serious case, it may even lead to death.

Therefore, Ye Tian first continued to analyze and comprehend the content of the third level of Kassapa's wisdom body. He continued to comprehend and gradually understood the third level of Kassapa's wisdom body.

This day.

Only then did Ye Tian begin to attack the third level of Kasyapa's wisdom body.

Kasyapa wisdom leaves, Kasyapa wisdom essence, and multi-dimensional treasure gourd essence were swallowed directly by Ye Tian, ​​and then he practiced Kasyapa wisdom body, and soon hit the bottleneck, and began to impact the third level of Kasyapa wisdom body.

It is not that easy to break the bottleneck, and it will take at least dozens of extra-dimensional epochs of time.

For this reason, Ye Tian has been working hard and hitting the bottleneck little by little.

It has to be said that the bottleneck of the third level of Kasyapa's wisdom body is really extremely strong. No wonder there are so few super-dimensional realms in the No. 4000 territory that can truly cultivate an innate multi-dimensional Taoist body to the third level.

In the blink of an eye, twenty-five super-dimensional epochs have passed.

This day.

boom!!!!!

The bottleneck of Jia 980's intelligent body has been completely broken.

Ye Tian successfully broke through Kasyapa's wisdom body from the second level of Dacheng limit to the third level of initial entry.

At the same time, his physical body began to transform, his body became tougher and tougher, his strength continued to skyrocket, and his ability to heal and recover became extremely powerful.

And after Kasyapa's wisdom body breaks through to the third level, the effect of the innate multi-dimensional secret skill of multi-dimensional wisdom light will inevitably increase dramatically, which can help him understand the super-dimensional rules faster and grow faster.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It's time to get the third innate multi-dimensional body!"

Ye Tian murmured.

He currently doesn't like the general innate multi-dimensional Tao body. What he wants is an innate multi-dimensional Tao body that can rival or be second only to Wu Mu's body.