Untitled Part 26

Chapter 3307 Multi-Dimensional Mirror!ADVERTISEMENT

The Sky Spider Battlefield is not in an ordinary dimension, but in the fifth dimension of Territory No. 4000. Normal fourth realms cannot enter the Sky Spider Battlefield.

However, those overlord-level forces still have some access to the Sky Spider battlefield.

This day.

Ye Tian came to Territory No. 4000, and then came to the ordinary dimension area corresponding to the Sky Spider Battlefield, and then used the ten-dimensional celestial body to prepare to directly break into the Sky Spider Battlefield in the fifth dimension.

But this is not an ordinary area, and the fifth dimension is not so easy to enter.

Ye Tian's ten-dimensional celestial body is currently at the second level of Dacheng state. It is no problem to freely cross the fourth dimension with the body, but it is also possible to tear apart the barriers of the fifth dimension, but there is no way to stay in the fifth dimension for long. You probably have to get out as soon as you enter, otherwise it will be easy to get lost in the fifth dimension.

But he only needs to enter the Sky Spider battlefield, so there is no need to worry.

boom!!!!

Ye Tian's ten-dimensional celestial body broke through the layers of dimensions, and soon the fifth dimension opened.

Wow!

Ye Tian physically crossed over, easily perceived a huge battlefield area, and then escaped into it.

boom!!!!

As soon as Ye Tian just came in, he fell into a calamity fire area in 093.

The terrifying calamity fire continued to burn his body, and every protective object on his body was burned away.

Even his physical body felt pain under this burning.

He used the ultra-dimensional rule field compression to protect himself, and coupled with the activation of three innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies, he was able to withstand the burning of the tribulation fire.

"This is a calamity fire. It's too scary!"

Ye Tian murmured.

Even if it is an extra-dimensional world, under such a calamity fire, it only takes one wisp to burn it to the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT

Afterwards, he kept shuttling and leaving such a tribulation fire area, but encountered the tribulation wind again.

The wind wanders everywhere.

Therefore, this Sky Spider battlefield is filled with tribulation winds.

I Can Copy Talent Novelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें