Untitled Part 46

Chapter 3327 The Supreme Skill Of The Five Realms, The Ten-Dimensional Sword Silk!ADVERTISEMENT

"You two, your demands are too much, please leave!"

Ye Tian said coldly, expel them directly.

The two fifth-level deities of Daqianyu Sect and Kasyapa Buddhism naturally guessed that Ye Tian would refuse, and were not surprised at all.

However, even if Ye Tian refuses, they will not give up.

The multidimensional catastrophe of death is coming, and they must seize any opportunity that may exist.

The Thirteen Tribulations innate multi-dimensional treasure, the Ten-Dimensional Tianguan Tower, is too precious and has extremely strong defense. If they obtain it, they can use this treasure to avoid the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death, with a high success rate.

Therefore, no matter what, they must obtain this innate multi-dimensional treasure.

"Everyone, come out!"

The fifth level of Daqian Yumen opened his mouth and said.

next moment.

One after another, the fifth realms came out, and several fifth realms came out from Rixi.

The number of the fifth realm is very rare. After hundreds of multi-dimensional catastrophes, on average, one multi-dimensional catastrophe can give birth to a fifth realm. In this way, only hundreds of fifth realms can be born, and some multi-dimensional catastrophes will also cause the death of the fifth realm. Five realms.

This leads to the current number of fifth realms in the 4000 territory being more than 100, and when divided among the practitioners, there are more than 70 fifth realms.

Now, nine people from the fifth realm came to surround and kill Ye Tian at once. How serious is this!

Whoosh!

Ye Tian escaped, but five Fifth Realm 580s immediately chased him.

boom!!!

A fifth-level man holding a three-tribulation innate multi-dimensional treasure directly intercepted Ye Tian in the seventh dimension and directly blocked the dimensional void.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Do you really want to do this?"

Ye Tian said coldly.

"Hand over the Ten-Dimensional Heaven Gate Tower!"

The nine fifth realms spoke out again.

"Then let's fight!"