Untitled Part 55

Chapter 3336 The Fifth Peak Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

"Now that I have the Ten-Shuttle Golden Plate, I can understand the rules of dimensions faster!"

after.

Ye Tian used the Ten-Shuttle Golden Plate to comprehend the black statue of the supreme treasure of dimensional rules, and continued to create the fourth layer of Kasyapa's wisdom body.

Hundreds of thousands of extra-dimensional epochs later, the fourth level of Kasyapa's intelligent body was finally created by him.

Ever since.

Ye Tian used the multi-dimensional wisdom light of the fourth layer of Kasyapa's wisdom body and the ten-spin gold plate to comprehend the treasure of dimensional rules, and his efficiency far exceeded that of the past.

According to this efficiency, he can completely understand the rules of the seven dimensions in at most 100 million super-dimensional epochs of time.

Time flies.

Ye Tian's dimensional rules have improved rapidly, and he is also always paying attention to the situation in the super-dimensional territory.

During this period of time, the multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures that died in the multi-dimensional catastrophe were born one after another, and various treasures were also born one after another. Fighting was very frequent. The headquarters of the overlord-level forces had been breached, resulting in the destruction of the overlord-level forces. Only those few The fifth realm successfully escaped.

There were also people in the fifth realm of extra-dimensional realm who were very unlucky. They encountered the very terrifying fifth realm of multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures and were directly killed.

There were also multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures from the fifth realm that came to Ye Tian, ​​but were directly bombarded by Ye Tian.

For now, he doesn't have any trouble here.

Territory No. 4506.

A treasure tree was born here, which took root here and continued to spread and grow, penetrating into the tenth dimension.

Soon, someone from the fifth realm discovered this place and wanted to seize this precious tree.

Because they approached here, they found that cultivation became easier. This treasure tree actually had the effect of accelerating cultivation, and it was also full of fruits. It might be able to greatly improve the cultivation of the fifth realm.

However, there are also some dead multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures, and they also gather around, waiting for the fruits to mature.

ADVERTISEMENT

On the territory of No. 4000, the top fifth realm people are all excited.