Untitled Part 100

Chapter 3381 Breakthrough, Ninth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

"The most powerful secret skill in the Eight Realms!"

"Thirty-six rules of the highest dimension!!!"

The Lord of Bingye Realm was really shocked by Ye Tian's strength. It was already extremely good for him to be able to comprehend the rules of the first level of the highest dimension in the eighth realm.

But Ye Tian understood the thirty-sixth level of the highest dimensional rules, which was much higher than many of the highest dimensional rules understood in the ninth realm.

in addition.

The Lord of Bingye Realm also felt that Ye Tian's physical body was incredibly powerful. Is this really the eighth realm?

She was considered extremely powerful in the Ninth Realm, but at this moment, she felt troublesome from Ye Tian.

"Master of Ice Leaf Realm, am I qualified to talk to you now?"

Ye Tian asked.

"Please come in!"

The master of Ice Leaf Realm said.

Later, Ye Tian and the Bingye Realm Master entered the Bingle Ancient Abyss.

In a palace.

Bing Ye Realm Master asked: "Ye Tian Realm Master, why did you come to see me?"

Ye Tiandao: "I want to trade the fragments of the multi-dimensional supreme thing on the Ice Leaf Realm Lord."

"I don't want to trade!" The Ice Leaf Realm Lord refused directly. "Although those fragments of multi-dimensional supreme objects cannot improve my strength, they can save my life. If I encounter a strong enemy, after swallowing it, my physical body will be extremely powerful. Not many can break that kind of physical strength!"

Ye Tiandao: "Master of Ice Leaf Realm, I have taken that multi-dimensional supreme thing. The physical strength can indeed be increased to an incredible level, but the reaction will be very slow, the body will be hard, and the combat effectiveness will be severely reduced. The enemy cannot break the defense, but You can be easily sealed and wait until the energy of the multi-dimensional supreme thing is exhausted."

ADVERTISEMENT

The Lord of Bingye Realm did not refute, because it is true that during this period, there were indeed people in the Ninth Realm who relied on the power of the physical body given by the multi-dimensional supreme thing to attack and kill the enemy. However, they were easily sealed by the enemy, and finally exhausted the multi-dimensional supreme thing. The fragmented energy was killed by the enemy.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​even so, I still don't want to trade~'!"