Untitled Part 99

Chapter 3380 The Last Five Star Orifices!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian's soul and will were slightly damaged, but at least he was able to hold on.

"Absorb the energy of Mist Star here!"

Ye Tian decided.

In the following days, he absorbed the energy of Wuming Star here and practiced Wuming Star Aperture.

time flies.

Ye Tian's Mist Star Aperture is getting stronger and stronger. After a thousand domain yuan years have passed.

boom!

Ye Tian's Wuming Star Aperture finally completed its cultivation, giving birth to the Wuming Mark, and gave birth to a supreme realm body secret technique.

This supreme realm body secret technique is called the Light of Mist. It can attack the enemy's soul will, and it can also temper one's own soul will. The effect is very powerful.

And during this period of time, he absorbed a large amount of energy from the Fog Star, and his soul will also reached the limit of the sixteenth dimension.

After reaching the limit of will in the sixteenth dimension, the soul's will has fallen into a bottleneck, and it is almost impossible to use any resources to break through.

"The original master of Ziyun Realm was able to break the shackles and elevate the soul will to the seventeenth dimension with the help of a domain body secret technique. Perhaps my light of fog and darkness can also help my soul will break the limit and elevate it to the tenth dimension. Seventh Dimension."

Subsequently.

He tried to cultivate the light of fog and darkness in this way. Under the influence of the light of fog and darkness, his soul will was indeed slowly improving. Although the improvement was almost invisible, as long as he continued to improve like this, he would definitely be able to break the boundaries and transform his soul will. Ascension to the seventeenth dimension.

In the days that followed, Ye Tian went to other multi-dimensional stars to absorb the energy of multi-dimensional stars to practice star dew one by one.

Time flies.

Ye Tian cultivated one star orifice after another to the perfect state, and his body became stronger and stronger.

One hundred and fifty perfect star orifices!

One hundred and sixty perfect star orifices!

One hundred and seventy perfect star orifices!

As time went by, Ye Tian also created the third eight realms of the most powerful skills - the ten-star suit, which used the power of ten multi-dimensional stars to condense into a suit of suit to protect himself, allowing the self-crystal defense to reach an extreme level. The level of horror.