Untitled Part 2

Chapter 3283 The Secret Skill Of WillADVERTISEMENT

He doesn't know much about the method of tempering the soul's will, but he can try it again and again. If it works, he can clearly perceive it through the will fragments. If he studies it slowly in this way, he should hopefully find it.

Moreover, his multi-dimensional wisdom light and soul bottle can both enhance understanding and help create methods to temper the soul and will.

In this way, Ye Tian went all out in the following years to create a method for tempering his soul and will.

From a little progress at the beginning, he made more and more progress later. He also made enough research on the soul will tempering method through continuous research, and the soul will tempering efficiency continued to skyrocket.

Finally, after spending more than three hundred years in the extra-dimensional era, he successfully understood a relatively complete and quite good method, which was also the sixth version of the soul will tempering method.

He named this method of tempering the soul's will the Bingyan Stone Will Method!

Relying on the Rock Will Method, Ye Tian's soul will tempering effect increased a hundred times.

According to the current efficiency, in at most three hundred extra-dimensional epochs of time, he will be able to temper the soul and will of this duplicate body to the seventh dimension.

Moreover, his true body copy body can also practice the rock will method, but the effect is mediocre. After all, there is no assistance from the will stone pieces, which means that it is impossible to temper the soul will with the help of external forces. No matter how good the soul will tempering method is, it will not work. ~Not very good results.

In these years, his soul and will have not made much progress, but he has successfully mastered the second level of the Three Crows Secret Technique. Now he can completely control the second level of Kasyapa's Wisdom Body and the Wumu Body, and can perfectly display this ability. The power of the two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies will not have any impact even if the three-dimensional multi-dimensional secret skill——Gravel Tribulation Light is fully used.

It can be said that his strength has skyrocketed.

As for the ultra-dimensional rules, his progress is pretty good. The current ultra-dimensional rules have been upgraded to 120, and the field of ultra-dimensional rules has also been slightly improved.

In the blink of an eye, more than three hundred extra-dimensional epochs of time have passed.

ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

Ye Tian's third-level super-dimensional replica body finally tempered his soul and will to the seventh dimension.

!!!!

The first test is completed.