Untitled Part 7

Chapter 3288 Killing The Main Body Of Blazing Sun Realm Through The AirADVERTISEMENT

"Break contact!"

The leader of Blazing Sun Realm wants to prevent Ye Tian's seventh-dimensional will skills from affecting his own body by cutting off the connection.

But he still underestimated the horror of the secret skill of the seventh dimension. It was a terrifying killing move that far exceeded the secret skill of the sixth dimension of will!

"kill!"

The light of Wu Mu's robbery instantly annihilated the soul will of the avatar of the Blazing Sun Realm Lord, and Ye Tian also sensed the other soul wills of the Blazing Sun Realm Lord through the seventh dimension.

"The soul and will in that place should be the true body of the Blazing Sun Realm Lord, so kill them all together!"

"Wu Mu's Tribulation Killing Technique, kill!"

In an instant, the light of Wumu's robbery and killing technique passed through the seventh dimension and killed the main body of the Blazing Sun Realm in a distant place.

With his unique knowledge of the will of the seventh dimension and his soul will close to the eighth dimension, even at such a long distance, it can only weaken a small part of the attack power. For other souls and wills, they are still in the fourth realm of the seventh dimension. Still an instant kill.

Unless the soul and will of the Blazing Sun Realm Master reaches the eighth dimension, he can save his life.

By then, as long as he blocks this blow, Ye Tian will not be able to sense the position of his soul and will.

However, he couldn't stop it.

A mysterious body.

An extremely huge golden sun is showing despair. This golden sun is the true body of the Blazing Sun Realm Lord. He is a member of the Black God Star clan and is also a very powerful race, but his number is extremely rare.

It's just that no matter how big his body is and how deep he is hidden, he still can't get Ye Tian's Wu Mu Killing Technique.

boom!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

The Wumu Tribulation Killing Technique came from the seventh dimension and struck at the soul and will of the Lord of the Blazing Sun Realm, directly obliterating his soul and will.

The strength gap between the two sides was too big, so he couldn't stop him. If he were stronger, even if his soul and will were weak, he could still withstand Ye Tian's will skills.

Unfortunately, his strength is far lower than Ye Tian.

"The other party is dead!"

Ye Tian breathed a sigh of relief.