Untitled Part 31

Chapter 3312 The Corpse Of A Multi-Dimensional Life Form In The Sixth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

"Six thousand super-dimensional rules!"

Ye Tian's duplicate body deep in the veins of the Silver Mountain is still practicing here, but the progress in the realm of super-dimensional rules has been extremely slow, and there is no bonus effect for him here.

He knew it was time to leave.

So on this day, he came out directly from the depths of the Silver Mountain.

The master of the White Armor Realm at the top of the Silver Mountain and many other fourth realm people were dumbfounded when they sensed that Ye Tian had come out.

"How is this possible? How many years have passed? How can he still be alive?"

Bai Kai felt incredible.

But he didn't dare to speak. After all, Ye Tian's strength far surpassed him. How could he dare to question Ye Tian!

They didn't discuss it until Ye Tian left.

"Is it possible that there is no longer that weird corrosive force deep in the veins of the Silver Mountain?"

A Fourth Realm member asked suspiciously.

"Would you like to go take a look?"

Another Fourth Realm suggested.

Immediately, several people from the Fourth Realm were ready to go over and take a look.

However, they came out quickly.

"That weird power is still there.

ADVERTISEMENT

At this time, they were even more curious about how Ye Tian survived until now, but they did not dare to explore, otherwise it would easily lead to disaster.

"With six thousand super-dimensional rules, it will probably be difficult to continue to raise 733 liters of super-dimensional rules next!"

Ye Tianxin thought.

However, he also heard one thing, that is, during the multi-dimensional small tribulation, it is easier to comprehend the super-dimensional rules, and during the multi-dimensional tribulation, it is easier to improve the super-dimensional rules.

Many of the fourth realm's extra-dimensional rule realms were rapidly improved during the multi-dimensional minor tribulations or multi-dimensional major tribulations. It is extremely difficult to improve at ordinary times, and it is even difficult to make progress.

However, there are still hundreds of millions of extra-dimensional epochs left before the next multi-dimensional catastrophe begins, and he cannot wait until then.