Untitled Part 16

Chapter 3297 The Realm Of Super-Dimensional Rules Has SoaredADVERTISEMENT

the other side.

The battle between the Taiwu Sword Sect and the Chilin Clan has reached its final moment.

BOOM!!!!

The formations of the Chilin Clan were shattered, countless clan members were killed, and the Taiwu Sword Sect also used a treasure that sealed the multi-dimensional void, making the Chilin Clan lose the hope of final escape.

Moreover, several of the most powerful members of the Fourth Realm of the Chilin Clan were also killed, and soon the entire Chilin Clan would be destroyed.

at this time.

A fourth-level member of the Chilin tribe said angrily: "Taiwu Sword Sect, if you give us another million extra-dimensional eras, we will be able to completely master the method of using the ten-dimensional treasure tree to kill the enemy. You will not be able to destroy us."

"Hahaha, our Taiwu Sword Sect naturally knows that your Chilin tribe has made some new progress in researching the ten-dimensional treasure tree recently, and can initially mobilize the power of the ten-dimensional treasure tree. It is a pity that there are only a few fourth-level talents. It can be done like this. If you continue to study it, even the fifth realm may not be able to defeat your Chilin clan. Our Taiwu Sword Sect and your Chilin clan are mortal enemies, and we will destroy you even if we pay a big price. , otherwise our Taiwu Sword Sect might be destroyed by then!" said the leader of the Taiwu Sword Sect.

"Let's all take action and kill the last members of the Chilin tribe!"

The leader of Taiwu Sword Sect ordered.

At this time, the remaining fourth realms of the Jilin Clan and other dimension realms showed signs of joy.

"Sacrifice!"

They sacrificed themselves one after another, communicated with the ten-dimensional treasure tree, and unleashed a final blow, which was enough to annihilate everything around them.

This was something they just researched. The news has not been leaked yet, and the Taiwu Sword Sect does not know the Chilin Clan's trump card.

ADVERTISEMENT

boom!!!!!

A terrifying power erupted, and a green light swept everything.

The fourth realm members of the Taiwu Sword Sect showed fear and tried to escape, but the speed of the green light was too fast and swept across their bodies in an instant.

The next moment, these extra-dimensional realms turned into green light spots and dissipated, and even the soul will was completely obliterated.

"No!"

The Supreme Elder of Taiwu Sword Sect, a fourth-level invincible in the extra-dimensional realm, was also instantly obliterated by this green light.