Untitled Part 14

Chapter 3295 Sneaking Into The Chilin ClanADVERTISEMENT

The Taiwu Sword Sect was at war with the Chilin Clan, and there were quite a few people in the Fourth Realm secretly spying on them, but they were all just watching and not participating.

but.

While Ye Tian was snooping in secret, he also discovered other fourth realms.

This day.

The Taiwu Sword Sect once again invaded the Chilin Clan. The main forces of both sides were dispatched. A large number of fourth realms were fighting, and a large number of third and even second realms were fighting everywhere. This area became a battlefield.

Many formations of the Chilin Clan have been shattered, and there is a high probability that the ancestral land will be completely breached this time.

At this time.

Ye Tian sneaked in here, killed some Chilin clan, and entered the Chilin clan.

The Chilin tribe must still have some Ten-Dimensional Treasure Liquid in stock. If not, he can also draw some Ten-Dimensional Treasure Liquid and leave.

This is a good opportunity. If you miss this opportunity, it will be difficult to get the Shiweibao Liquid again.

After entering the Chilin Clan's land, Ye Tiancai discovered that the dimensions of the Zhifeng Clan's land were actually separated layer by layer.

Ye Tian was able to separate the dimensions one by one, but he couldn't maintain it for long.

And looking at the Chilin clan like this, it is obvious that they can maintain the separation of dimensions for a long time.

The first level of dimensional space!

The second dimension space!05

The third dimension space!

Each dimensional space of the Chilin Tribe is very large, enough to accommodate many extra-dimensional creatures of the Chilin Tribe.

"There is also the fourth dimension, which should be the most important place for the Chilin Clan!"

Ye Tian guessed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Whoosh!

He immediately rushed into the fourth dimension of the Chilin tribe. After entering the fourth dimension, he saw a very majestic branch of the ten-dimensional treasure tree. Although there were also small branches of the ten-dimensional treasure tree in other dimensions, But it's just a few of countless small branches, but this one is one of the important main branches.

Ye Tian guessed that the reason why the Chilin Clan can maintain the fourth dimension must be because of the power of the ten-dimensional treasure tree. Otherwise, the Chilin Clan would not be able to do this.