Untitled Part 57

Chapter 3338 Kill The Multi-Dimensional Life Form In The Sixth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

After comprehending the most powerful skills of the Five Realms, Ye Tian's strength has increased to an extremely terrifying level, and that Void Golden Roc should no longer be his opponent.

The eleventh dimension.

The sixth realm of inheritance.

Ye Tian came out of it, but he didn't see the Void Golden Poc at the other end.

"It seems that the Void Golden Roc thought I was dead and left directly!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

He originally wanted to find trouble with the Void Golden Roc, but now it seems he can't find it.

The eleventh dimension is endless, and the possibility of meeting each other is unlikely unless he has been waiting here, but he doesn't want to do that.

in the days that followed.

Ye Tian's duplicate body has been searching for resources and treasures in the eleventh dimension. Due to the substantial increase in strength, he can defeat ordinary multidimensional beings in the sixth realm, so he is naturally not afraid of danger.

Now, he is no longer worried about death.

With his current strength, he is enough to protect the survival of the human race.

in the days that followed.

Ye Tian obtained a large amount of resources for the birth of the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death from many territories, as well as some resources from the eleventh dimension, and continuously transported these resources into the ten-dimensional sky gate tower.

Some resources he keeps for himself, some are given to his relatives, and a few are given to other powerful humans. Even a few, for them, are unimaginably vast resources, and they can easily create massive extra-dimensional realms. .

Therefore, even if the powerful human beings in the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower have no way to get out and have been staying in one place, they have sufficient resources and their strength has skyrocketed.

As a result, a large number of fourth realms were born, and even in the fifth realm, a few more would be born soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

Ye Tian also realized the secret art of will in the eleventh dimension - Eternal Sword Light and Eternal Pagoda Technique, one for attack and one for defense.

After comprehending these two eleventh-dimensional will skills, Ye Tian's strength improved again.

And under the unique skill of will in the eleventh dimension, no matter how many clones the enemy has and how deeply hidden they are, they will still be wiped out by him.