Untitled Part 93

Chapter 3374 The Star Aperture Is Perfect, The Secret Technique Of The Supreme Domain Body!ADVERTISEMENT

Unknowingly, another thousand Yuanyuan years have passed.

at this time.

Ye Tian is at a critical moment. He is about to comprehend the rules of the highest dimension. The three hundred and sixty-five dimensions are evolving into the true rules of the highest dimension.

!!!!

A terrifying aura spread out from Ye Tian's body. It was a power beyond the rules of dimensions, that is, the rules of the highest dimension.

"I finally figured it out!"

Ye Tian said excitedly.

After comprehending the rules of the highest dimension, he completed one of the conditions for impacting the ninth realm, and his strength skyrocketed.

Whether it is a multi-dimensional secret skill or a supreme secret skill, as long as it is integrated into the rules of the highest dimension, it can explode with extremely terrifying attack power.

And after comprehending the rules of the highest dimension, his knowledge seemed to have entered a new level, and even his way of thinking "Zero Qiqi" had changed.

Therefore, it was much easier for him to create the most powerful secret skill in the Eight Realms.

"Originally, I thought it would take a long time to create the most powerful secret art of the Eight Realms, but now it seems that it should be possible to shorten the time by countless years. If not, it won't take too long, and I will be sure to create the most powerful secret art of the Eight Realms."

certainly.

He also continued to understand the rules of the highest dimension, but just relying on the secret technique of Taichu's descent to observe Taichu Star was not very effective.

"If we can comprehend Taichu Star at a close distance, then the efficiency of comprehending the rules of the highest dimension will be much higher!" Ye Tianxin thought.

Unfortunately, he can't do it.

Not only can he not do it, even the Ninth Realm cannot do it. Anyone who dares to get close to the Taichu Star will definitely be torn apart by the power of the Taichu Star.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, now that he has understood the rules of the highest dimension, he can approach some ordinary multi-dimensional stars.

Of course, a very weak multi-dimensional star like the Misty Eye Star can be approached by the Seventh Realm.

Uh-huh!!!

Ye Tian escaped directly into the sixteenth dimension, and he was preparing to go to a multi-dimensional star.