Untitled Part 58

Chapter 3339 Multidimensional Ruins Stone!ADVERTISEMENT

After another long period of time.

The Shishu Golden Plate was finally cultivated by Ye Tian using the death tribulation power to reach the level of the three tribulation innate multi-dimensional treasure, and its effect in assisting in understanding the dimensional rules is even better.

And as time goes by, Ye Tian obtains more and more resources, but there are more and more battles in the super-dimensional territory. Fighting in the fifth realm is everywhere, even if there is a fifth realm overlord force. All were destroyed.

This day.

A treasure was born near Kassapa Buddha Gate, which immediately ushered in a fight between two multi-dimensional beings in the sixth realm.

The battle of multi-dimensional life in the sixth realm was too terrifying and affected too many territories. Even if Kasyapa Buddhism did not want to participate, the force headquarters was still destroyed by the aftermath, and countless creatures perished.

Including one of the fifth realm.

Only a few powerful fifth-level beings were left who relied on powerful innate multi-dimensional "one, six, and three" dimensional treasures to escape, and the two sixth-level multi-dimensional beings had no intention of killing them, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to escape.

When Ye Tian arrived, the two sixth realms were gone, and the treasure was gone.

Another period of time passed.

Territory No. 4106.

A river was born here, but this river seemed not to be in the current dimension, and it seemed not to be in other dimensions. It looked like illusory electricity, but it seemed real.

Swish swish!!!

A name appeared in the fifth realm.

These fifth realms were all attracted by this river, and they were all very excited.

ADVERTISEMENT

"The Multidimensional Ruins River has appeared again. If we can find the Multidimensional Ruins Stone in the Multidimensional Ruins River, we can turn the dimensional void in our body into stone and break through to the Sixth Realm!" A group of Fifth Realm people said excitedly.

Of course, all prerequisites must still meet the requirements for breakthrough. If you cannot even meet the requirements for breakthrough, it will be impossible to break through.

At the same time, a large number of fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures appeared, and they also appeared here.

At this time, some people in the fifth realm were very hesitant, should they snatch the multi-dimensional ruins stone?