Chapter 86:Waiters

Warning ⚠: This chapter contains sexual content.

♠ Hunter's POV♠

I paced up and down her room as I waited for her to finish taking her shower. I was really angry how could she let herself get that wasted, what if someone saw her that drunk and decided to take advantage of her?

After a few minutes the bathroom door opened reviling Amanda in nothing but a towel, her hair was wet and she looked sexy in a towel. I shook my head and then remembered why I was there.

"How are you feeling," I asked. She averted her gaze.

"I just have a slight headache" she answered.

"Of course, you'd have a fucking headache you were—why did you even go to the club last night" I barked making her flinch.

"I-i-uh" she shut up.

" I'm so disappointed in you Amanda how could you let yourself get that wasted, didn't you think of what would have happened if you weren't with your friends? You didn't even call me to let me—Fuck this"I scolded running a hand through my hair

"I know I fucked up, I shouldn't have said all that. I was just angry you thought I cheated on you with Kira and I shouldn't have met up with Talia without letting you know but this rebellious side is getting on my nerves. I don't know who is poisoning your mind against me but just pray I never find that person" I warned.

She signed.

I kneeled in front of her and then held her hands. She was frowning, I didn't like it when she was sad.

'Did I scold her too much'

'I don't like my vixen being upset'

'This is my fault anyway. If I hadn't done what I did, she wouldn't have had to go to the club'

'I deserve punishment for making her cry'

" my love-" she cut me off when he turned my head examining my cheek.

"What happened to your cheek," she asked noticing my red cheek.

"Last night I was trying to put this cute little cat to bed but she was a bit grumpy and ended up leaving me with marks" I replied.

she cupped my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, does it hurt," she asked.

I stared into her eyes and then shook my head.

I cupped her cheeks as well then captured her lips. She kissed me back instantly, I stuck my tongue inside her mouth exploring every inch of her mouth.

I pulled away.

"Can we just make love and forget about this? I'm not into sentimental apologies and long serious talk" I commented as I placed my forehead on hers.

"Isn't that sweeping it under the rug again, we'll end up fighting again" she asked.

I chuckled.

"But exchanging of words is what made us fight in the first place" I corrected.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I was just jealous but I don't think that way about you I'm sorry. I love you, I really do and I'll try to control myself next time" she assured.