Chapter 67: Wounds

Zack's POV༆
"What do you feel like doing, If you don't have anything planned I have an entire day planned out, I'm your boyfriend for today," I said excitedly as I sat down next to her.

She seemed out of it, she was staring at the wall.

"Hey what's wrong, I've been talking and you just left me on seen" I complained.

"Sorry, I'm just thinking about my assignments" she lied.

"I can tell when you are lying. Is it me, you don't feel comfortable hanging out with me alone, if that's the case just say so I'll stop bothering you. I can switch with Hunter" I assured.

"I'm sorry, it's not you promise, I look forward to spending time with you because I know it'll always be fun" she replied.

"Then let's go out and watch a movie. We should have a full-on date" I suggested.

"Yes but can we do it here, I don't feel like going out" she quickly replied.

"Ah OK anything is fine with me, I'll make us lunch, then I also wanted to ask you about some ideas for a date. I want to take Luana somewhere special and I want to hear your insight" I stated.

"Sure" she agreed.

"OK, something is differently up, I'm starting to feel offended. No one has ever complained of being bored when I was around"

She wrapped her hands around her legs.

"Do you think Hunter will get tired of me" she suddenly asked.

"Where did that suddenly come from" I stated.

"Ever seen Mr. Plummer almost did that, I've had this fear that he will get tired and leave me. I can't even satisfy him in bed right now, I freak out every time he tries to touch me. He's handsome and wealthy I'm sure there are a lot of girls swooning over him and some are even much more pretty" she explained.

"He's not that much of an asshole, he understands what you are going through if you ever feel like he's being distant or cold when you talk about how you feel it's not because he hates you or is disgusted he just doesn't know how to deal with that pain. His mother was rapped in front of him countless times so he tries his best not to show that he's affected. But don't hold back to talk to him about this" I explained.

"What if he continues hurting himself because of me," she asked.

'Oh, right she found out he hurts himself sometimes. I haven't talked with hunter yet about it, I don't know how much I can tell her. If I tell her the entire truth, he might really hate me '

"Don't think too much about this, just focus on our date. So movies" I asked.

"I don't want to leave the house, let's just order some food and just binge-watch something. Any show is fine" she agreed. She looked at me.

I patted her hair.

"You have my stamp of approval, that's worth a life to Hunter just cheer up already, or are you just trying to make me strip for you again," I asked.

"No thanks, that show was so half-assed, if that was a website I'd give you zero stars. You actually left your underwear on" she stated.

"I only left it on because you looked like you were going to pass out if I took it all off"