Chapter 60: 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆

"sir" Brian called as he walked to us.

"where is he "I asked. My fits were clenched so tight they were white.

"inside sir, just give the world and I'll finish him and his entire family out," he asked.

"I want to face the asshole on my own" I replied.

I walked inside a warehouse with Zack still following behind me, my breathing was uneven, I was so angry all I could see was red, and having to keep a calm mind just made the anger ten times worse. Once we got into the warehouse I noticed some people.

It was that asshole's family, his wife, daughter, and son. I Walked closer and saw a man tied up on a chair a bit further from the family.

"That's him sir" Brian announced.

"Hunter I think you should take a deep breath first before you lose it" Zack suggested.

"I'll make him beg, I'll make him suffer" I muttered.

"Hunter" Zack called.

"relax Zack, I'm fine" I assured turning to him with a smile.

He looked very worried but didn't say anything else to me. I walked to Mr. Plummer who was struggling to free himself.

I stood in front of him for a minute trying to find the strength to fight the urge to bash his face in. I lit a cigarette

"who's there? I know someone Is there, listen you got the wrong guy, let me and my family go" he screamed.

I kicked his stomach.

"you are in no position to start making demands or correct us" I answered.

"Please we won't talk, this ordeal would never have happened. We haven't even seen your faces so it would be easy to let us go right because that way we can't run to the police" he suggested.

I took off his blindfold and then yanked his hair back so he could look at me. I smiled seeing the look of horror on his face.

"Well now look at that, you have seen my face now so you could go to the police isn't it," I asked.

"I know you" he announced.

I let go of his hair and then huff out some smoke.

"doesn't half of the country know my name so let's cut the aren't you Hunter craver crap" I stated.

"What do you want from me," he asked.

"What do I want from you, hmm I want to peel your skin off, I want to chop off your hands and feed them to you, I want to make you shit yourself, I want to kill you" I answered staring straight at him.

He started shaking.

"Please you got the wrong guy, I don't know what you think I did but it's all just a mix up please" he pleaded.

"Please sir, let us go" his wife screamed.

"A mix-up, I heard you had an interesting day in the library with a certain woman" I reminded.

His eyes widened.

"So this is her revenge. Listen Mr. Craver I don't know what she told you but they were all lies, she was the one who came after me, she was the one who was flirting-"

I stepped on his dick sinking my shoe in it. I huffed out some smoke, he kept on screaming

"Oh no my My leg slipped-before you start explaining be mindful of who you are talking about and who you are saying it to. My girlfriend came to me all beaten up and you tell me she forced herself on you" I asked squeezing his dick with my foot.